Nekos Exist You Know...

Chapter Nine

[Next Day]

I have woken up from the sleep trance to the warm light. I sat up and looked at the bed next to mine, “Katsu get up,” I said and walked towards the bathroom to take a warm 5 minute shower. I walked back to the room and saw Katsu still sleeping. I sighed and grin evilly when an idea popped into my head.

I quickly went over to the bathroom and grab a cup full of warm water. I walked over towards Katsu and placed his fingers in the cup. Soon he wet himself. “Ah!” He yelled and I evilly grin at him. “Time to wake up Katsu,” I said as he glares at me. Katsu stood up and walked into the bathroom and shut the door with a slam.

“Ready?” I asked Katsu as he steps out of the bathroom fully dressed and he nodded. We made our way outside and into a clearing. Soon after we arrived there a kunai headed straight at me. “LOOK OUT!” Katsu said. I quickly caught it with ease and turned to where it was thrown.

I noticed it was Sasuke, “Hn,” I said. Katsu glared at him while Sasuke glared back, “Katsu enough we need to train,” I said and he nodded. I tossed Sasuke’s kunai back to him and I started to walk off. “Katsu,” I called and he hurried. “Alright you should practice on stopping a fire ball with your bare hand,” Katsu said. I nodded and he quickly made a fire ball heading straight towards me. I stood there not moving as it got closer and closer I quickly stop it with my hand.

 “That was amazing!” Katsu said as he hugged me. I stared at him unfazed, “Oh right sorry,” He said blushing. ‘He surely does look familiar,’ I thought realizing his appearance. “Now try to stop one of my wind scar attacks,” I said and quickly took out my giant fan.

He quickly nodded; ‘Wind Style: Wind Scar Jutsu!’ I thought and I threw my fan towards him; soon my fan started to disappear into the wind; “Damn,” Katsu mumbled and tried to stop it, but failed. Cuts appeared on his arms, legs and torso, “Yuri, call off the jutsu,” Katsu said throw clench teeth. I broke the jutsu and caught my fan.

Katsu fell down and breathing hard, “You didn’t go easy on me,” Katsu said. “Well you didn’t either,” I remark. He scoffed. I walked closer to him, “Here,” I said and healed his wounds. “Arigato,” He said. I sighed and nodded, “You,” I paused. He looked at me with his dark brown eyes, “You look so familiar,” I whispered. The edge of his lips twitched and formed a sad smile.

“Your shirt is torn,” I mention after a while. He sweet dropped, “Because you went too hard on me!” He shouted. I chuckled lowly, “Come on let’s get you a new shirt,” I said and we walked towards the village. We spotted a tailor shop and entered it. “How may I help you?” A man asked. “Um I need a new shirt,” Katsu said. “I will be outside,” I said and walked away.

I stood outside the shop and looked around my surroundings. As soon I saw dust lifting in the air I was tackled down to the ground. I looked up and saw the kid from the other day. “Sorry,” He said. Katsu walked outside the shop and helped me up, “It’s you guys again,” I heard a girl’s voice.

“Kankuro,” I heard a menacing voice. Kankuro got really scared and started to hide behind me. I looked at him and Katsu saw it and he moved me away from him. “Protective I see?” The girl asked. “Mind your own damn business,” Katsu growled.

“Katsu be nice,” I said. Katsu looked behind him and looked at me, he nodded and moved away. “I’m Temari, who are you two again?” The girl, Temari asked. Soon I see the red head, Gaara standing next to her, “I’m Kawasaki Katsu and this is Kurosaki Yuri,” Katsu said as he pointed towards me. “Well you know my name, these are my younger siblings, Kankuro and Gaara,” Temari said.