Nekos Exist You Know...

Sorry this took so long. I was traveling to San Antonio for a family visit and I didn't had no computer with me. But in the brightside I did get to finish this chapter with 7 pages long while at it xD. Comment, rate, vote. Hope you like it! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter Sixteen 

We were at the gates by dawn and ready to go when, “MOMMY!!” I turned around to see Kazu running towards us. “Uh, why’s he yelling mommy?” Sakura asked. “Ren here is his adopted mother and Sasuke is his adopted father,” Kakashi said calmly. “Nani?!” both Sakura and Naruto shirked.  “Sasuke and I aren’t a couple; Kazu choose Sasuke as his father,” I explained. Sakura sigh in relief but Naruto was still fuming. “WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HIM AS YOUR FATHER AND NOT ME?!” he shouted at Kazu. Kazu stared at him, “Because I choose you as my big brother,” He said.

Naruto calmed down and smiled wide; “Yeah, hehe, I guess that’s even better,” Naruto smiled at Kazu. Kazu smiled brightly at him and hugged him, "Onisan," Kazu mumbled while Naruto hugged him. "Kazu, why are you here?" I asked. He looked over towards me, "I was going to say goodbye and return safe," He said. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair, "I promise you that we all are coming back safe," I said. He nodded and let Naruto go and came over to hug me. "Bye mommy, be safe," He said and went to hug Sasuke. Sasuke immediately hugged him back and whispered something in his ear to causing gasp in happiness.

Kazu nodded and let Sasuke go; he turns to Kakashi, "I see you as an uncle," He paused. "Why thank you," Kakashi said smiling. "A perverted uncle," Kazu finished. Kakashi sweat drop as his shoulders slumps down. "Good to know," Kakashi mumbled but Kazu hugged him, "But you are awesome like that," Kazu whispered. Kakashi smiled at him as he hugs him with one arm. He then turns to Sakura; "I see you as the neighbor," He said bluntly causing Kakashi to hold in his laughter along with Naruto and Sasuke. I shook my head, "But I also see you as a friend," He said and hugged her. Sakura only smiled down at him and hugged him.

I smiled at him, 'My son,' I thought. Kazu let go and ran towards me; he jumps into my arms and hugs me tightly. "I'm going to miss you mommy," He whimpered. I held him tighter, "I promise you I will be back Kazu, we all are. When we come back how about we all go for ice cream?" I suggested. "Silly mommy, you don't like sweets," Kazu said making a face. I laughed slightly, "Hai, I know but you do," I said. He smiled brightly and nodded, "Okay, I will see you when you come back," He jumped down and ran away. He wave back to us, "Bye guys!" he shouted. We all wave except me, "Let's go," Kakashi said.

~*~

I sighed for the millionth time standing in the alley way of the movie theater while Kakashi was inside training Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke. I saw Naruto looking longing at a billboard photo of the movie. “Kakashi-sensei is late,” Sakura said. “He’s always late,” Sasuke replied. “That movie was great…I was so inspired,” Naruto suddenly said. Sakura went up to him in slight anger, “What are you saying?! You made all that fuss, so we couldn’t stay to watch the end!” Sakura shouted.

She sighed, “Jeez…I wanted to watch that handsome Michy who played Sukeakuro a little longer! Oh, but of course, Sasuke you’re the best,” Sakura said while kicking the grass a little. “Sakura-chan, your taste in men sucks as usual,” Naruto said. I rolled my eyes at them; I was hiding on the roofs while watching them. “What did you say?!” Sakura turned around o face Naruto with this evil glare in her eyes. Naruto’s eyes turned into smaller and blacker, “N-Nothing,” Naruto said. “Good,” Sakura said and walked away.

Naruto sighed and look back at the photo, “Isn’t there someone like her anywhere? Someone like Princess Gale? If I could fight for a princess like her, being a ninja would be heaven,” Naruto said. “Ridiculous, it was just a movie,” Sasuke said. ‘Trip kill,’ I thought. “But I wonder why Kakashi-sensei instructed us to see this movie before our mission?” Sakura asked. ‘It’s because she’s the mission dim wits,’ I thought with a roll of my eyes.