Nekos Exist You Know...

Chapter Ten

[Next day]

“Hurry up Katsu we will be late,” I said as I climb the final stair case towards the Room 301. “I’m coming! I’m coming! Jeez!” Katsu yelled. He soon stood beside me, “Why did you took too long?” I asked. “There was this kid with busy eye brows wanted to fight Sasuke and Sasuke was like ‘Nuh uh no way man’,” Katsu said making his voice monotone as he mocks Sasuke.

“And bushy brow was like, ‘Let me see what an Uchiha can do!’” He mocked the kid with a high, cheery voice. “Katsu get to the point,” I growled. “Oh right well bushy brow beat his arse!” Katsu said. I sweet drop, “People don’t say arse they say ass,” I said. “So!?” He shouted. I shook my head and we walked into the room.

There too many people. I spotted the Sound, Grass, Mist, Rain and the Sand Ninjas looking unfazed. “Where do you want to sit?” Katsu asked. I shrugged and headed towards the seat behind the Sand.

Gaara’s Pov

“Hey look the Key Village Ninjas,” Temari said as she nodded her head towards the boy and girl that we have met the past two days. “Where do you want to sit?” Katsu asked Yuri. Yuri answered him with a shrug and started to walk up the stairs.

They walked a level higher than us and sat in the two empty seats. “So the Sand Ninjas, eh? How do you feel about the Chuunin Exams?” Katsu asked. “It’s awesome!” Kankuro said. “It’s pretty okay,” Temari answered. I merely nod in agreement. “What about you guys?” Temari asked.

“It’s fairly okay for right now, not so much of competition,” Katsu said. “Yuri what about you?” Kankuro said. “Hn,” She said. “Such talkative person,” Temari joked. “Yuri is just shy,” Katsu said. *Shy ha! She isn’t shy she beat that freaky girl!* Shukaku said. I grunted.

Normal Pov

There was a commotion at the ground level with the 10 rookies of Konoha. I sighed, ‘Chika you better not have been injured,’ I thought. “Have you notice how Sasuke kept looking around?” Katsu asked. I merely nod, “Alright you baby faced knock it off!!” I heard a voice boom with smoke appearing. “Let the games begin,” Katsu whispered smirking. I smirked and chuckled evilly, “Yeah,” I said. I could tell that the Sand Siblings were listening, because Temari and Kankuro sat up straight in their seat.

Soon we had assigned seats; I’m sitting between Gaara and Sasuke, behind me sat a Grass Ninja smirking at me and in front of me sat some random guy. Katsu was sitting between the blonde so called Ino and the pink haired named Sakura. I laughed at that. In front of him were Naruto and behind him was a weird guy with bushy eyebrows that look like bugs on his face. ‘So that’s the kid that beat up Sasuke,’ I thought.

I stared in front of me, but I could see that Sasuke was glaring at Gaara and Gaara clearly ignoring him. ‘Oh yes put a girl in the middle of two naïve boys and one of them doesn’t have a love-hate relationship with his friend,’ I thought. I hung my head and started to have one of my rarely visions. In this vision I see a lot of blood and two bodies that I don’t recognize, no wait I do recognize the bodies by their hair.

The first body had blonde hair and the other blood red hair. I gasp and looked towards Katsu. He heard me gasp and looked concerned and stared at me. ‘Did you have one of those rarely vision?’ I heard his thought. I nodded and faced away.

‘Wait how does he know?’ I thought. “Alright eyes in front,” I heard the man say. “I’m Morino Ibiki,” He said. He was explaining about the rules of the test; I zone out. Soon I see him placing a paper in front of me, “A written test huh?” I said. He looked at me and smirked, “You already figured it out didn’t you?” He asked.

Nekos Exist You Know... (Naruto Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें