Nekos Exist You Know...

Ren---->

***********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Four

I was sitting down on the edge of the Hokage’s faces with Kazu sitting on my laps. “Kazu, I will never trade you for another kid, you are the only child I will take care of as my own,” I said. He looks at me with teary eyes, “You promise?” He asked. “I promise,” I said smiling and hugged. “I love you Kazu,” I whispered in his ears. “I love you too Mommy,” Kazu said.

“Let’s go I need to train Konohamaru,” I said and appeared in the training fields with Kazu. Soon Konohamaru and Naruto rushed into the field. “I win!” Both of them shout. “Hey,” I said and they ran up to me, “What are we learning today?” Naruto asked. I looked at him, “You your transformation jutsu while Konohamaru learns his shadow clone,” I said.

They nodded. “Alright Konohamaru, you first,” I said. Konohamaru stood In front of me and Kazu stood next to him, “I wanna learn too,” He said serious. “Alright, first do the ram hand sign,” I said and showed them the hand sign. “Then do the snake,” I said making a fist and putting my hands like I’m praying.

“After that you make the tiger sign,” I said and showed him how, “Now you say, Shadow clone,” I said and a clone appeared next to me. “Whoa!” Kazu said and quickly did the hand sign, “Shadow Clone!” He yelled. He made three prefect shadow clones, “Prefect,” I said. “Alright here I go!” Konohamaru said and quickly did the hand signs.

“Shadow clone!” He yelled and also made three prefect clones. “Great, now you two practice with that while I help Naruto with his transformation jutsu,” I said. “Alright Naruto pay attention,” I said and he nodded.  “First you do the dog sign,” I showed him the sign and he followed as well. “Alright, then you do the boar,” I said and he made the boar sign. “Alright good, now you make the tiger,” I said and showed him.

“Now you say, Transform,” I said and transformed into a prefect Kazu. “Whoa! Cool,” Naruto said and did the last hand sign. “Alright, transform,” He said and transformed into me. I undid the jutsu, “Prefect Naruto, now practice,” I said. “Thanks Ren-sensei! You are a great Sensei!” He said and started to train.  I sighed and sat down.

[Later]

“I will see you tomorrow Naruto,” I said and walked away with Kazu sleeping in my arms. I smiled slightly at him and entered the apartments. I saw Sasuke barely opening his door and faced towards me. “Hey,” He said. “Hey,” I said and walked towards my door, “Need help?” He asked. I shook my head, “Nah, I’m okay,” I said and kicked the door open scaring Chika and Yuki.

“Ahh!” They yelled. Sasuke and I held smirks, “Shit, Ren, don’t you knock,” Yuki said as she turned off the TV. “I can’t, have Kazu in my arms,” I said. Chika went ‘Aww’ and left to the bathroom. “Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses,” She said and walked up to Sasuke.  She wrapped her arms around him, “Oh my Sasuke-kun protect me,” She mimicked his fan girls.

“Hehe, right,” Sasuke said while smiling slightly. “Anyways, I should put Kazu in my bed,” I said and walked away into my room. I placed him and sat down on the window sill. I sighed and looked up towards the full moon, ‘I won’t be getting any sleep,’ I thought.

[Next Day]

“Bye mommy!” Kazu said while I kissed his forehead and walked away. I appeared at the bridge, “Alright, we are going to use these devices to communicate with each other,” Kakashi said. He handed me one and I immediately put it on, “Alright, mission is to Capture Tora the lost pet,” Kakashi said. “WHA?!” Naruto yelled.