Part 33(B)

Khushi was getting ready for Payal's godbharai,  when she came back two days ago she was so nervous. She feared how family will react about her and Aashi but like before when she came here as a new bride,  they again accepted her with open arms and showered her and Aashi with so much love that she even forgot she was away from them for few years.

Arnav entered in room to see her lost in thoughts but before he could say something he was himself lost in her. She was wearing a Red saree, the fabric was so smooth that it was sliding with her moves. Many memories came back looking at her in that Red saree,  the day when they become one in every sense for first time, she was wearing Red saree on that day also.

Aashi entered in room shouting for them, breaking their chain of thoughts. Khushi turned to look at Aashi and found Arnav also there.

Khushi: You're back?

Actually Arnav has gone to office for some urgent work for few hours and Khushi like always has understood.

Arnav: Yea! I was standing from so long but you were lost in your thoughts.

Khushi: Yea! I was just thinking about family's reaction, I was so nervous but they again welcomed me with so much love.

Arnav: "They missed you so much so of course they would be happy to see you." Khushi smiled and Arnav continued.

Arnav: "Though I can't say same about  Gupta's." Khushi's expressions changed immediately.

Arnav: Yes they're here.

Khushi: Ohhh
Arnav: "It can't be avoided you know,  they're still related to Payal if not you." Khushi nodded smiling at him and they both moved downstairs with Aashi in Arnav's arms.

-----------------

Gupta's ladies was hovering around Payal showering gifts on her. Raizada's didn't feel much happy with their presence after getting know about their true colours and Payal was no different but they're her parents and she can't disrespect them.

Soon everyone's attention got shifted and they started looking above which was noticed by Gupta ladies. They also turned to look and their eyes widened looking at Arshi walking down from the stairs with a little cute girl in Arnav's arms.

Garima : Khushi!

Madhumati: What is this girl doing here now?

Payal: of course she'll be here Bua ji! Jethani hai wo Meri. (she's my elder sister-in-law).

Buaji: Payal!

Payal: I am warning you Bua ji if you tried to misbehave with her,  no one will be able to save you.

Garima: Payal is this the way to talk with your Bua ji?

Payal: It was for you also.

Garima: Well who is that girl in Arnav's arms?

Payal: Their daughter.

Bua ji: What?