Part 18

Anjali(taking pen away from her hands): Have you gone mad? What are you doing?

Khushi: I am doing what Arnav ji wants, signing divorce papers.

Anjali(sighing helplessly): Chotte himself don't know what he needs , he is taking rash decisions and instead of making him understand you are doing same.

Khushi: No! I have already thought about it, I am not taking any rash decision.

Anjali: But.... She was interrupted by Khushi.

Khushi: You remember Di? When on the Sangeet day Arnav ji confessed his fear for this relationship to me , you told me same that day.

Khushi: Though I wouldn't have denied for the marriage that time also but your words just made me more confident and I worked on this relation with all my heart. Like Arnav ji I also tried to fulfill all my responsibilities as a wife and daughter-in-law but also I started loving like any wife would do.

Khushi: With time I stopped dreaming any love confessions from him because my life had already taught me that it's not perfect nor any fairytale, so I grabbed the chance my life gave me of getting married. Though it was arranged but there are many peoples who does love marriage and we were living perfectly as any husband and wife but Di!! She gulped and Anjali holds her hand.

Khushi: Di ! It shattered me when he called our marriage as compromised or like he said of convenience. Two years which I gave in this relation meant nothing to him. How easily he said everything Di? She said looking desperately to Anjali.

Anjali looked at her with tears in her eyes , she don't know how to console her.

Khushi: Di! May be you think that I am taking rash decision but Di I am sure about my decision.

I know I can stop Arnav ji and he'll stop but Di again it'll be a responsibility to him, again it'll be forced on him. Moreover if I stop him, our relation will be never like  before because he'll be compromising again.

Khushi: Di I don't want bitterness in our relation now, so it'll be good if I do what he wants without any fuss , she said taking papers from our hands.

Anjali: Chotte loves you Khushi ji, Khushi's hand stopped.

Anjali: Yes Khushi ji he loves you but his fears and insecurities not letting him to accept himself.

"Than he needs to realise it himself, because I have tried enough of it." Khushi said cutting Anjali in between.

Khushi: I have learnt to understand his silence from two years but he failed here. Now to realize my Love , he needs to realize his Love first. I wouldn't make another compromise now and with that she signed the papers.

-----------------------------------------------

Anjali looked at Khushi who was gazing at the signed papers in her lap, lost in her thoughts.

Anjali(holding her from side): Khushi!

Khushi: "What a wonderful gift I have got from my husband on our wedding anniversary." she said laughing painfully.

Anjali hugged her as Khushi cried bitterly in her arms. Anjali than realised it's their 2nd anniversary for which they were planning from many days to surprise Arnav.

Anjali: Oh God! She sighed.

To be continued.......

Precap: Arnav-Khushi and family.