Part 25

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi

Arnav looked at Khushi who was sitting across him in the conference room who was trying to avoid his eyes. 

Arnav still can't believe that Khushi is sitting in front of him after these painful years. When he had met Khushi sometime ago, outside he was so happy but before he can say something or hug her, Khushi has taken the back steps. 

Khushi has looked at him with those unshed tears and pain but he had seen the happiness sparkling in her eyes before that pain. He again tried to talk with her before Abhay intertwined and introduced them to each other, looking at Khushi who was now acting like she has never met him, he stayed quiet. 

Arnav sighed and wished for this meeting to end soon, he needs to think and plan how should he approach Khushi, for now, he is happy that he has finally found her.

----------------------------

Khushi sat there nervously trying to concentrate on meeting obviously of the piercing gaze of those brown eyes. She felt immense happiness initially after finding him before her after so long but as the reason of their distances dawned upon her, the pain took place. She wanted to run away and cry her heart out alone but then she knew it'll be really unprofessional and she also has to give answers. So she did what she has learnt from years, wearing the mask of smile she has greeted him as she never met him before trying to appear as much as unaffected she can. 

She sighed and felt Lavanya's hand upon her under the table and she smiled at him for the support she always provides her. 

--------------------------------

The meeting was finished and Arnav has agreed to the deal. He doesn't care about any profit and loss. He'll be close to Khushi because of this deal and this is what he needs. 

Abhay: So now AK and Arshi industries will work together on this deal. I am really excited to work with you Mr Raizada.

Arnav: I am already looking forward to it, he said Shaking his hand with Abhay but his eyes were on Khushi. 

Khushi left the conference hall telling something to Lavanya as soon as she saw him coming towards her and Lavanya told everyone that she had something urgent to look after.

Arnav knew it was an excuse, excuse to run away from him but he'll not let her go this time. He will beg in front of her if he has to.

-----------------------------

Khushi threw herself on the bed crying as soon as she reached back home. She cried on her fate, now when she had started moving on in her life, he's back. She wanted to run into his arms when she saw him but she controlled herself for obvious reasons. She needs to get a grip on herself, she can't fall weak in front of Arnav, she is happy now in her life with Aashi.

Guilt passed through her as soon as Aashi's thought crossed her mind, she had hidden about Arshi from Arnav. When Arnav will come to know about Aashi, how'll he react?

Khushi: I haven't done anything wrong, Arnav ji never wanted a child so what difference it would have made if I had told him? Her mind argued with her.