Part 9

Flashback Continues......

That day Khushi cried in her room hugging the photo of her parents remembering the words of Madhumati and Garima. She never understand till today that why they adopted her if they only thinks about her other responsibility. Shashi was the friend of her father and he was always polite and loving with her before her parents death even after adopting her Shashi was always good with her unlike Madhumati or Garima but today even he didn't suppported her. But what she didn't knew that her father was not only friend of Shashi Gupta infact he was her father's business partner of 40%.

He didn't adopted her out of Love but because of his own selfish reason to enjoy another 60% of property also which was going to be her after she turned 18 which about which she still don't have any idea.

After Weeping and remembering her Late parents, Khushi got ready next day to face everyone with her decision made.

On the other side at RM

Arnav was pacing the length of his room in anger muttering thousand of profanities. From the the time Anjali have told him that they have selected a girl for him. His anger was on the top and he have shouted but his Nani was firm on her decision this time.

When he have refused straightaway , His Nani have given another shock saying that Akash marriage will also not happen. He got to know than only that the girl they have selected was none other than Payal's sister. He tried to made them understand but Nani & Di was not ready to listen anything even Mami is supporting them this time.

Arnav: Don't know what magic that girl have done to my family. There she must be jumping with thought of marrying ASR. I have to think something fast to stop this Drama.

But Destiny had other plans for him that day when he returned from office he found his family jumping in happiness. His Nani told him that the girl "Khushi" have said yes for marriage, and he made a face thinking that it was even necessary he already knew the answer. Why will she rejects the offer??

Nani: So chotte! Have you taken the decision?
Arnav: Nani why are you forcing me? Di say something.
Anjali: Sorry chotte but I am with NAni this time.
Arnav: This is ridiculous why will Akash suffer because of me?
Nani: That is for you to think chotte. You have only tonight time to make a decision. If yes, we'll go for Gupta house with Shagun for both of you otherwise we'll deny them and she left from there.
Arnav also strode towards his room in frustration.

Arnav was angrily typing on his laptop thinking about his Nani words.
Arnav: If that have not said yes than I don't have to face all this. But why will she leave this chance and  deny ???

"Because she is also facing situation like you" . A voice said and Arnav looked up to see Akash standing in front of him.

Arnav: Akash?

Akash: Yes Bhai! Please don't take Khushi ji wrong. I know her very well because of business relations with Gupta's many times due to business and that's how I met payal when she was with Khushi once in office.

Arnav: Come to the point Akash!

Akash: Bhai Khushi ji is also pressurised by her family. She is a career oriented girl, she wanted to make her name in Business world. Infact this is Khushi ji's Hard work that Gupta's got the chance to do business with AR within few months she joined the company.

Arnav: But she herself agreed.

Akash: She was denying but her family pressuring her because Dadi and Di has put the condition that If your and Khushi ji marriage wouldn't happen than Mine and Payal's will also not happen like they are doing here with you.

Arnav: What? How can they do that? This is completely ridiculous.

Akash: I understand Bhai therefore Me and Payal have decided that you don't have to sacrifice for us. We'll not marry, he said with a pain laced voice which Arnav noticed.

When Akash turned to go Arnav stopped him.
Arnav: Akash! You'll only marry Payal.
Akash: But bhai...
Arnav: Let me meet her Akash! May be if get along than we can get married otherwise we'll think something else. You don't  have to say anything to anyone before I meet this Khushi Gupta myself.
Akash: As you say Bhai, I'll talk to Payal.

GUPTA HOUSE

Khushi(standing in Mandir): Hey Devi Maiyya! Today I have taken a very Big decision of my Life.
Maybe you have decided something good for me.

Khushi: I am not doing this only for Payal but also with the hope that I'll have someone who would be mine and I'll finally get a family to call Mine who would not always make me realise that they have done a great favour to me.

Khushi: But before that I want to meet Arnav ji once and know what he thinks about this relation.

Khushi: Devi Maiyya! Please be with me always and help me to be a good wife and Daughter-in-Law if this marriage happens.

Present

Anjali was sitting in her room but her mind was just lost thinking about Khushi and Arnav. She knew reasons for Arnav decision but she have thought that he was moving on with Khushi but she was wrong.

Flashback

When Raizada's have gone to Gupta House to see Payal she met Khushi and within few hours Khushi managed to win all the hearts of family. She instantly liked her for Arnav but she kept quite thinking about Arnav thoughts about marriage.

When Nani also shared same thoughts with her, she can't help with the happiness she felt. When Nani put her condition in front of Gupta's she wanted to stop her but her heart stopped her which was hoping for her brother's happiness. She somehow felt that Khushi is the girl who can bring some light in her chotte's dark Life and it was proving a right decision from last two years but suddenly everything is falling apart.

When Anjali told about their decision to her husband Shyam, he have warned her.

Shyam: Rani Sahiba I know you only want happiness for Saale-Sahab but do you think he will be happy like that forcing him.

Shyam: May be They both get married now for the happiness of their sibblings but what about their future.

Anjali: I understand Shyam ji but my heart says that Khushi can bring happiness of chotte life.

Shyam: Your wish Rani Sahiba but I'll still say don't do something for which you have to regret later.

PRESENT

Anjali looked at time with teary eyes how she wished to talk with Shyam right now and ask for help but No it's Late. He must be with his friend, he was already tense because of his friend's accident. She have to wait for him. How she wish today that she would have listened to him.

To be continued........

Precap: Arshi first meeting and Shagun