Part 32

"YES "

Khushi (cupping his cheeks): Yes I'll come with you. You may have realized it now but I have already realized it long ago.

"I Love you."

Khushi: I am ready to give this chance,  not to you but to us, to Aashi.

Arnav looked at her overwhelmed and Kissed her forehead.

"I Love you"

Khushi smiled hugging him, how much she have yearned to hear this. She is finally getting the Love she have been yearning for, her daughter will also get her father.

-----------------------

After some days

Aashi was the happiest to know that she is going to her father's home,  Arshi's relationship has changed so much in last few days, they are now more open with each other.

True to his words,  Arnav have not left any chance to shower his Love on the duo. Khushi is feeling really special these days with all the attention and care Arnav is giving them. She has discovered a new side of Arnav these days which no one has seen even Arnav as he was always closed in a shell. These days, he smiles, laugh, play, tease and most important Love. He is no more scared to Love, like he was, he is accepting this feeling with open heart.

Though he is still that ASR for world,  but for them,  he has changed to a loving and caring person.

-----------

Aashi is fine now and her plasters has been removed today, so they are now in Mandir for seeking blessings of God. Though Arnav wasn't comfortable but he still came inside,  for them.

Arnav picked Aashi in his arms as she was happy  to get rid of those plasters and running here and there. Plaster has been just removed few hours ago and it's not good for her to strain herself much but kids don't hear so Arnav  carried her wherever they went.

They were standing in front of Devi Maiyya when suddenly an idea popped in Arnav's mind and he murmured something in Aashi's ear. Her eyes shone with excitement and she nodded,  he makes her stand on floor and looked at Khushi  who was standing with her eyes closed and hands joined together and walks away slowly not letting Khushi know, Aashi giggled and looked at Devi Maiyya.

--------------

Khushi opened her eyes feeling something on her head, she looks behind to see a smiling Arnav holding a red chunri on her head.

Khushi: Arnav ji what is this? This chunri is for Devi Maiyya.

Arnav: shh..... He held her hand and walked closer to Devi Maiyya.

Arnav: Though we're still married but I want us to accept this relation once again and this time not for society or any formality but from our heart.

Aashi giggled and came with the sindoor which was on Devi Maiyya's aarti thal and forward it to Arnav.

"Shaadi karogi mujhse?  Iss baar dil se." Arnav asked with a hopeful smile.

Khushi nodded between tears as Arnav filled her partition and then his hand went to his pants pocket. Khushi looked at him confused which soon turned into surprised look as he pulled out her mangalsutra.

" This is always with me, from the time you have left waiting for its real place,  where it belongs and he made her wear the mangalsutra." Khushi hugged him instantly as Arnav dropped the loving kiss on her head.

Aashi clapped laughing to have her parents together. Arnav picked Aashi in his arms and holding Khushi sideways,  the trio walked down.

-------------------

Khushi was packing her luggage with Aashi's and Mr. Khanna was busy in playing with Aashi.

Lavanya: I'll miss you.

Khushi(sadly) : Me too.

Lavanya: But I am happy for you. You're finally getting the Love you deserve.

Khushi: Yea!  Don't you think you should also give a second chance to yourself.

Lavanya (looking away): What do you mean?

Khushi: You very well know what I mean. Don't run away Lavanya, you deserve this chance as well him.

Lavanya: "Khu...... " They were interrupted by Abhay who came there with some files.

Abhay: These are the documents Khushi which needs your signature.

Khushi (smiling): Ok btw I have explained everything to you both and I'll handle everything from Delhi's office if you need any help just call me.

Abhay: aye aye boss!

Arnav: And you should also visit there.

All looked at Arnav who just entered into the scene and smiled.

Khushi: Yes!

Abhay and Lavanya: Sure!

-------------------

Khushi: Aashi stop troubling Nanu (grandfather) and come have your dinner.

Mr.Khanna(sadly) : "She can never trouble me in fact I'll miss her antiques when she'll leave tomorrow"  his eyes misted at the end and Aashi looked at him with wide eyes.

Aashi: Aachu 's Nanu come with Aachu.

Mr.Khanna: I can't my dear.

Arnav: "Why not? I know Lavanya is alone here but you can always come there to meet also to spend time with Aashu and Aashu will also come to meet you in holidays." Aashi nodded kissing Mr.Khanna cheeks and wiped his tears.

Khushi and Lavanya was also crying,  last few years have brought them really close as a family and now it is really difficult to part.

To be continued............

Precap: Raizada's ;-)