Part 7

Night Time

Arnav:Khushi! Are you Ok? Why you slept in guest room yesterday? Even you didn't met me in morning also.
Khushi: I am fine. I just needed sometime to ponder upon everything that happend yesterday.
Arnav: I can understand, he said in low voice.
Khushi: Why divorce? Khushi said getting Arnav's attention.
Arnav: huh? I have told you tomorrow.

Khushi: because you don't want child right? But why?
Arnav: because I am not ready to have a child.
Khushi: but you never said it before!
Arnav: I have never thought about it seriously but now thinking about it I am not ready. I have been very unfair to you and I don't want to do same with child.

Khushi: but What difference it'll make? Aren't we living from two years happily and now the child will only complete this little world of ours.

Arnav: No! It'll make difference. I don't want child out of compromise just because we're married. We were forced for this relationship that doesn't mean that a child also have to part of it.
I can't act as a perfect father, I have tried to be a perfect husband but I am not ready. I am not reading for another responsibility which I am not sure to handle.
I don't want another burden in our relation.
Khushi: Childrens are not burden.

Arnav(shouting): But our marriage is not out of Love or attraction. We had a marriage of Convenience, we were literally forced by our families and I don't want to drag a new life and suffocate his life if this relationship. That's all I am not ready .
Khushi: You mean this two years of marriage was always a compromise or duty for you? It meant nothing more.

Arnav(pissed): Yes! You know me and our relation was out of convenience and I completed all my responsibilities always, because ASR handles every deal carefully.

Khushi head was spinning now, the relation in which she was dotting from two years and living with the content that Arnav ji feelings has been slowly changing towards her. She's not only responsibility for him but now a part of his life and maybe he'll confess one day to her but now it's still called by Forced marriage, a Compromise marriage and now a DEAL by her own husband.

Khushi: Deal? Marriage is not a DEAL.
Arnav: But according to me It was. We both were having our own reasons for this marriage and now please stop this crap. Sign on Divorce papers and free us both, saying this hr left from.there once again like previous night leaving Khushi who stood numb unable to comprehend the situation she is in and Anjali who was unable to understand what should she do. Should she talk to Arnav and try to make him understand or to support Khushi who is suffering without any fault, she choosed to first support Khushi, she is Broken with the words Arnav have said today.

To be continued......