Part 3

Arnav who was lost in his thoughts was noticed by his dear sister who calls him to join them.  Arnav greeted his jeeja ji and joined family for evening brunch, as always he didn't talked much but listen calmly whatever they were saying , giving short replies in between.

Arnav looked at the happy faces of his family and felt contended but felt bad for the one person who was alone here instead of being surrounded by everyone just because she belongs to him. Still she never let anyone know about her inner turmoil and does everything to make them  happy, his wife KHUSHI. But What can he do ? This is him, therefore he never wanted to get married and spoil an innocent life but his sister almost forced him. He tried to play all his responsibilities towards Khushi and will keep.doing it but he knew he is unsuccessful in filling that empty space in their life , which can be only filled with Love in which he doesn't believe and he can't give her that.

"LOVE" Why it is so difficult? He thought with a sigh and excused himself to get fresh and move towards his room.

****************************

"Again" Arnav sighed. Whatever the matter Khushi will never forget taking care of him and his every need. Now when the hell she came into room and placed his clothes on bed to change , he thought, " may be when I was having coffee downstairs". Shaking his head he moves towards washroom to take a bath. When Arnav comes out after having shower, he found Khushi messing with wardrobe.

" What the!! " He muttered and Khushi looked at him instantly only to lower her eyes looking at his bare form with only towel tied around his waist.
Arnav moves towards bed and started dressing knowing very well that Khushi is still shy. He felt amused that how she still felt shy around him.

Arnav: What are you searching that you have messed whole wardrobe?
Khushi: I have kept something here but couldn't find it now, she said pouting. I have to give it to Anjali Di.
Arnav: See carefully Khushi, it'll be there only.
Khushi: Ji (ok), she searches again and finally finding an envelope she smiles.

Arnav and Khushi joined everyone for dinner, which got finish with fussing over his jija ji and asking about his trip.

After dinner Anjali asks Khushi for the envelope, which she gives her.
Khushi: Di! Atleast now tell me, What is this? And Why have you told me to not tell about this envelope to anyone?
Anjali: I am telling it Khushi ji! You Go and sit with Chotte.

Anjali: I want to tell you something, I was just waiting for Shyam Ji.
Shyam: What is it Rani Sahiba?
Arnav: Di please tell..
Anjali: umm Actually Shyam ji , Chotte! Shyam ji you're going to be father and Chote You Mama.
Arnav: ok! Realising what she said . What? Di you are..... You..

Anjali: Yes Chotte! I am pregnant, Arnav smiles snd hugs Anjali followed by Khushi and others but than they looked at Shyam who was sitting quietly.
Anjali: Shyam ji! She said shaking him.
Shyam: Rani Sahiba! I am going to be father , he said slowly than shouted in happiness snd hugs Anjali.

Shyam started distributing the gifts he have bought from his recent trip. All looks their gift happily and shows it to others, he gave gifts to all leaving Arnav and Khushi.
When Shyam give them their gift, he looks st Anjali who was having mischievous smile and Why not afterallow she have asked him to buy this gift.

On the other side Arnav and khushi face turned pale looking at the gift, especially Arnav's.
" It was a Toy in which two baby's were playing".

Anjali: How is it chotte?
Shyam: yes Saale Sahab! Surprised?
Khushi: Jija ji! This is.... Shyam cutts her.
Shyam: Khushi ji! Your Nanad (sister-in-law) told me to gift you and Saale Sahab this.

Arnav: Than Di must have asked it for herself Jija ji! You're mistaken.
Anjali: No Chotte there is no mistake. This is for you, its almost going to complete 2 years to your marriage. Now I also want to be bua.

Arnav: Di! But..... Anjali cutts him off....
Anjali: and Now My baby will also need a company and Akash ( she said looking towards Payash) You also. Chotte is Elder therefore I am saying him first but you should also think about it now, Payash blush hearing it.

Arnav looks at his family and their happiness and how now His Di and Nani is busy in teasing Khushi. He moves away from there and walks toward their room but Khushi noticed him moving away and when she was going to follow him,.she was stopped by the family.

To be continued......