Part 16

Arnav was restlessness! Confused and very much unsure about the decision of marrying with Khushi from the day he have visited her office and after their unintentional confrontation.

The helping and caring nature of Khushi scared him, he can see that Khushi is very serious about the emotion of Love, where he on the other side is completely opposite personality who is 'Scared to Love.'

Khushi knows to handle every relationship with Love and utmost care even with her employees where he is still struggling with his nightmares and always running away from this emotion.

He can't give her the Love which she may expect one day, it's their Sangeet tomorrow after it Mehandi, haldi and Shadi. He wouldn't be able to meet her later, he should meet her now and clear few things, she still have time if she wants to take step back, Arnav thought ruefully and left from AR to meet Khushi.

--------––––––––––––––––––––––––---

Arnav reached at Gupta Industries only to find it close only then he realized it was Sunday , he was also alone working in his office with Aman and few other employees. He sighed and drove to Gupta House.

Arnav reached at Gupta House and walked inside to find Garima and Madhumati sitting their in living room. He greeted them where they both looked at him in wonder and surprise.

Arnav: Where is Khushi?
Madhumati(frowning): Khushi?
Arnav: Yea I have something to discuss about the project we are working on.
Garima(sweetly, faking): But dear She is not in home.
Arnav(frowning): what? Then where is she? It's Sunday, office is closed even she is not receiving calls!

Madhumati: What can we do dear? Don't know where she disappears whenever there's is holiday, Payal never does that but Khushi never listens, she finished sadly (faking), where from inside she was happy to get a chance of spoiling Khushi image in front of Arnav.
Arnav: uh.. Ok ! Where is Payal? Maybe Khushi would have told her.
Garima(instantly): she has gone to temple.
Nothing more to say he nodded and left from there.

-----------------------------------------------

Arnav walked out frustrated not being able to meet Khushi when he came across Kamla who smiled and greeted him, then he remembers that she is the same maid who helped Khushi that day to enter inside through window.

Kamla: Saab! You here but Khushi bitiya has gone out.
Arnav(frustrated): yea I know!
Kamla(laughed): You look so desperate to meet her, Don't you? Arnav looked embarrassed and was ready to walk away when her words stopped him.
Kamla: I can tell you where is Khushi bitiya.

Arnav: You know?
Kamla: Yes!
Arnav: Where is she?
Kamla tells him about the place where he can find Khushi and Arnav left from there to meet Khushi but one thing surprised him a maid knows about Khushi's whereabouts where her family is unaware.

-----------------------------------------------

After driving for sometime Arnav reached the place told by Kamla and found  Khushi's car outside. Coming out of car, he read the board "Aashiyana".

To be continued........