Part 27

Your Father and Shashi Gupta used to be friends, both were running their own business but Once Shashi Gupta has to face a major loss in his business. His business was close to shut down when being a good friend your father came forward and saved his business. He offered Shashi Gupta partnership rather than taking his business under him to which Shashi Gupta agreed and they become partners.

Slowly Shashi Gupta became partner in whole business of your father, winning his trust. Your father held 70% of business and Shashi Gupta 30%. Everything was going fine but sudden death of your parents made Gupta's more greedy and they thought to become owner of 100% business.

Khushi looked at him numbly, trying to take everything and Arnav rubbed her forearms in between to give her support.

Arnav: So before Law could take an action, they came forward for your adoption. According to your father's will everything was on your name, but you'll only get it after you turn 18 but you can claim it only after your marriage, which ofcourse they hide from you.

Arnav: They wouldn't have gotten you married but when our marriage proposal came they agreed because they knew I would never want that property and they would have it for themselves without letting anyone know. Also no one will question about your martial status.

Arnav: When you left, they were planning to claim whole property by making you sign property papers but what they didn't know they would need my signatures also as according to will after you get married it will be upon you to decide what you want to do with all the property but according to law your husband also holds the right to decide.

Khushi sat numb looking unfocused, all her life she yearned for their Love, she never complained about anything. She was thankful to them for taking her under her wings but now after all these years she got to know that she was not even adopted out of concern or humanity but greed.

Arnav: After you left I went to GH and what I listen was enough to infuriating me (he explained the conversation he listened between Madhumati and Garima). I left from there and hired detectives to know about you, but they were unable to trace Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

I ordered them to find everything about you, so I can know about your any relative where you can go or any friend but the result I got left me shocked and disgusted. Then I got to know everything about your father's partnership with Shashi Gupta to reality behind your adoption.

After that I legally hit Shashi Gupta and took over those 70% of shares though he tried  his best to save everything but failed. He is now running his 30% of business whereas I started this business newly with your 70% of shares and joining it with the name of AR just increased the profit. In AK , K stands for Khushi.

Khushi looked at him, tears of betrayal from the people she thought as her family, tears of helplessness, flowing from her eyes which Arnav wiped lovingly nodding in No. Khushi hugged him crying for support, all her life she was living under lies. She cried holding him, unknowingly asking for his support which he gave without a word. Caressing her hairs, back, dropping kisses in her hairs as she dug her face in the crook of his neck before falling unconscious.

To be continued................