Chapter 27: Mate?

Sofie (P.O.V)

I woke up in the arms of Stefan it was 7:30 A.M. if we wanted to get to school in time we better get dressed right now. I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he just tighten I finally got free and turned to look at him when I left him I felt so cold and looked at him he was frowning. I screamed and Stefan woke pulled me close to him surveying the room to see if there was any enemy there he finally called down and looked at me I couldn't help but giggle at his angry face. He smiled back saying "jerk you made me think you were in-trouble" I gave him a puppy dog face and said "I was a big bad wolf was crushing me and would let me go". He gave a little growl but then I gave him a kiss on his cheek he said he loved me more then he has ever loved anything in his whole life. I blushed then asked what’s a mate *thinking a human would say this right* he gave a smile he said a mate is your other half your soul-mate the one your meant to be with forever.

I looked down and said are you sure you want a mate like me like my foster dad said I'm unlovable and worth nothing you deserve better than me. Then he brought me into a bone crushing hug saying I will always want you kitten I will never leave you or forget about you your the only one for me. I looked up and smiled at him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips he kissed me back. So I took some clothes out of my bag and went to kiss bathroom to take a shower the warm water felt nice on my back and my scars were already healed. I got out of the shower and looked into the mirror what looked back at me was a beautiful girl staring back at me with her sea blue eyes that looked more livelier than ever and with a smile stuck on her face.

She seemed a lot happier to and this I loved I finally had someone that wouldn't leave me or give me away but someone to love me for me. I got out and Stefan was already dressed in a black V neck and some nice blue jeans he looked so yummy that I almost wanted to lick my lips. I on the other hand was dressed in a Neon green shirt that said one thing you can do better than anyone else, is be yourself with some blue jeans and my neon green sneakers. I walked up to him and gave him a hug he hugged me back he then took my hand and lead me down stairs to where everyone was at eating breakfast. As soon as we were down stairs Lilli ran up and hugged me then Snow ran up and hugged me and pulled me over to where she was sitting and plopped me down next to her.

The table was filled with Cinnamon buns, sausage, pancakes, eggs, waffles, fruits, different cereals, toast, ham, and hash-browns god it looked so good everyone was digging in so I grabbed a plate of everything. I was about to sit down in my seat when Stefan wrapped his arms around me and sat me on his lap I giggled a little from shock. Lilli took the seat I was about to sit in and sat next me she had 3 of everything dang this girl could eat. We all ate in silence trying to savor the taste of the food the whole table was empty of food in about 10 minutes I had 2 of everything. When we were all done we left everything for the elders and the parents to clean up Stefan took Lilli to school since she can't sit on my motorcycle.

When I arrived at school Stefan was already there waiting for me Peter,Louis and Aaron looked shocked a little but Peter and Louis were fine with it but Aaron looked pissed he asked if we could talk alone. So he took me behind a tree and said "what is he doing here waiting for you" I answered back "me and him are kind of together" he looked upset now "why" and all I said was "he's my mate". Aaron was stunned and then whirled me around in a hug saying "Omg that's so cute you’re lucky" I laughed but before I could say anything Stefan ripped me from Aaron's arms and pulled me into his chest growling lowly at him saying "mine". I chuckled at him and said "Aaron was just congratulating me on having a mate" Stefan face turned red he let me go and said "sorry" I giggled then turned to Aaron and said thanks. I turned to Stefan and asked were you jealous of Aaron his face turned a even darker shade of red but he said no I was like liar then why is your face red.

I grabbed Stefan's hand and headed to our 2nd period class P.E. everyone gasped as we walked in no one ever thought the bad girl would be with the captain of the football team. I just smiled at sat by Stefan the boys had football and the girl's had free time Stefan looked pained to leave me so I gave him a kiss and said good luck and skipped away. The rest of my school Monday was fine Stefan announced to everyone that were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I had a great school day and the rest of the week went fine and no school on my birthday Monday so we were going to have a barbecue for it.