Chapter 7: Lunch with a Vampire

Sofie (P.O.V):

Lunch had finally come around and I found myself dreading it and I dragged myself into the lunch room all eyes were fixed on me some with fear in there eyes, some with envy and others with jealousy. As I finally reached the table with Aaron and all the other rouges I smelt something that wasn't a rouge werewolf or any other creature it was a vampire. I acted normal since it couldn't smell my wolf/lion self since I used a spell to cover my sent. Since living on the streets I’ve been accustomed to meeting other who were just as strange as I was and my favorite type of people to meet were witches they taught me spells and how to hide my sent to make me seem human to any creature.

Every one at the table waved at me and took me seat between Aaron and this mysterious vampire. He introduced me to everyone and then stopped at the vampire and told me his name was Peter as I shook his hand I could feel that his skin was not as cold as the other dangerous vampires I had met. If I hadn't smelt his vampire scent I might have thought he was human. I kind of wanted to ask him if he sparkled but didn't I would ask him when there were not so many other around. As I turned around I saw Stefan starting at me his eyes filled with rage not for me but for Peter being to close to me I shake his stare off. I turned back to the group everyone laughing and smiling has a hell of a time. I shivered without meaning to and Peter was so gentlemanly like he asked me if I wanted to borrow his jacket which I humbly accepted his jacket.

Since I had left mine back in P.E after hitting Christina in the face. His jacket smelt like chocolate axe which I loved and buried my face in his jacket which he snickered at I told him sticking my tongue out at him. I said "I'll give it back to him after school my gym which was close where the cars were". He nodded with a smile I thought to myself this vampire is a nice guy compared to the others I had met who would kill any one for personal enjoyment. I couldn't help but smile its like his smiles were contagious as I was lost in my own thought I hadn't heard that the bell had rang to go to my 4 period class. As I got up I heard a scream from outside the lunchroom and I automatically knew who it was but I got up and ran to the scream to make sure my assumption was right.