Chapter 28: Birthday party

Sofie (P.O.V)

As I rolled in mine and Stefan's bed I didn't feel his warmth anywhere I frowned where he could be on my 18th birthday. I heard a chuckle at the door it was my birthday today I snapped awake to see my mate holding a breakfast tray filled with sweets and breakfast. He even got me a milkshake I ate my food in a hurry and Stefan laughed at me and held out a present I gasped and almost dropped the muffin in my hand. He handed it to me and said open it I did it was a blue heart shaped necklace it was so beautiful I started to cry. Stefan looked scared and said "you don't like it" I jump across the bed and gave him a hug and said” I love it its so great love you" and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He relaxed and said "thank goodness it was my mothers I thought you would like it" he said smiling all I said was "I love it put it on me please". He did the way his hands felt on the back of my neck sent tingles down my spin and I shivered which made Stefan laugh. It looked so great on me I smiled up at Stefan and sat in his lap admiring it looking every detail of it. He said I had more presents I looked at him and ran down stairs Lilli was the first to say Happy Birthday to me rapping me in a huge hug. Then Snow ran up to me at sang Happy Birthday to me she sounded heavenly and then she started gushing over my necklace I was wearing.

I took a walked outside it was 12 in the afternoon I got a little mad how dare my mate wake me up so late for my own birthday party. There were even more Birthday wishes when I arrived outside I was so happy my first real Birthday party in a while it was fun. I felt Stefan pull me into a hug and he turned me around to see Peter, and Aaron staring at me. I ran and gave them hugs excited to see them 4 hours had past and we were still partying no-stop Stefan had gotten drunk and was hobbling towards me. I caught him before he fell he smiled and started to kiss me on my neck then on my mouth then he pushed his tongue into my mouth and we were fighting for dominance.

He won then said it was time for presents and cake as I sat in my chair I wondered where Lilli was and they started to pass out the cake and she still wasn't there. I got up and found Christina looking angrily at Lilli and she shifted right in-front of Lilli and now Lilli was scared Christina tried to scratch Lilli on the leg but instead got her face now I was pissed. I got up and started to run at a inhumane speed and ripped my dress that Stefan bought me off and shifted everyone's faces were surprised but I didn't care I got right behind Christina and surprised attacked her she yelp in surprise. She tried to fight me but lost she lunged at me which allowed me a clear shot of her neck and I grabbed on it which made her bark in pain. I used my powers through my teeth and sent fire into her body she was surprised and fell to the floor I let go and everyone was staring at me even Stefan. He looked shocked which I mistook as disappointment so I ran into the woods trying to get away from the not wanting to hurt anyone else.

Stefan's (P.O.V)

Everything happened in a blink of an eye I saw Sofie running towards Christina and then Sofie shifted into a beautiful white wolf/lion and started to fight with Christina. It seemed that Christina had threatened Lilli and scratched her which really pissed Sofie off. Then the fight was over in seconds Christina was out cold and then Sofie looked back at us and seemed upset and she took off. I wanted to run after her but I had to make sure that Christina was alright dang this girl is really messing up me and my mates time together. My beta George said he'd handle Christina so I took off into the woods shifting into my wolf/cheetah good thing I was half cheetah or else I might not have been able to catch up to her.

She had stopped by the waterfall that I had taken her for first date and she looked upset god I’ve been running for like 2 hours looking for her and she's been here the whole time. I pounced on her I didn't want her to start running again. She didn't seem to mind so I got up and started to rub my face into her fur she just purred why’ll I was doing this. I used my mind link to talk to her and asked why you ran away from me she said I thought you wouldn't love me if you knew the truth. I just said "I will always love you through the tough times and the good I’ll always be there for you".

She seemed too relaxed and we started to play tag in our animal forms it was so fun I howled in excitement. Then all of a sudden a group of rouge wolf surrounded us how dare they interrupt our time together I snarled at them. Then all of a sudden one of the wolf were on fire the other one had vines rapped around its body. Then I saw my mate stomp the ground and the ground rose up and knocked 2 other wolf out then she growled and the water rose up around her and pelted the main wolf. They were all dead in like 3 minutes I called a clean up crew to take care of the mess and I looked at my mate she didn't even have a scratch on her.

She looked at me with her eyes sparkling with happiness glad that I was the only one who knew her secret and I couldn't be happier my mate was beast. I loved her and nothing would change the way I feel about her right now she was my everything and nothing would take her away from me I hoped. As we walked back hand and hand back in our human form thank god we always left clothes in the woods just in case we ever turned without thinking. As we arrived there were cheers from everyone they were all overwhelmed with excited about my mate being one of us? My beta George said that Christina was in critical condition and he gulped at this part he said Christina wants Sofie out of the pack for her violent behavior. I growled how dare that girl tell me to kick my mate out I wouldn't I would never do that to Sofie. I tried to calm myself but I was only getting angrier then Sofie gave me a kiss on the cheek which calmed me down completely. I told George to tell Christina that I would never kick my mate out she means the world to me. George nodded and walked away my mate now smelt like shifter she must have been hiding her scent but I would ask later I was dead tired and so was Sofie. I picked her up and carried her to our room and lay-ed her in the bad telling her we'd open her presents some other time and we talk tomorrow. She nodded and fell asleep god she looked so cute I gave her a kiss on her forehead and snuggled close and said Happy Birthday and fell asleep with her in my arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They can drink at a younger age since there werewolf's/ animals there system can handle alcohol way better than humans unless they drink way to much