Chapter 20: Day at the beach

Stefan (P.O.V)

I forgot to give Sofie my number so I called Snow with my alpha link to come meet me in my room to ask a favor. I heard little footsteps running to my door followed by heavier footsteps behind the little ones my door swung open. Snow appeared with a very upset George behind her he growled at me but I put a hand in the air to stop him. I asked Snow to text Sofie for me to bring her bathing suit because were going to the beach. George and Snow looked puzzled you said were going to the beach who's were and I said think of it like a double date. Snow just giggled and started texting her best friend at like 100 words per second she screamed and said she would love to go to the beach with us. She ran from my room George looked so confused usually Snow hated to go anywhere with anyone but it seems Sofie seems to be bringing out the best of her. I felt myself actually nervous for this beach double date and I felt silly because I was usually smooth with the ladies and now I wanted this to be perfect. I stopped in-front of her house with Snow and George behind me and she walked out in this adorable beach dress and stepped into my car she gave me a smile and we drove off.

Sofie's (P.O.V)

I asked him what beach were we going to but he didn't answer which annoyed me so what I did was bite his arm. He looked shocked but smiled at me I gave him an innocent face before asking him where were going again. This time he answered Lovers beach he said few people know about it so there won’t be that many people there. I said perfect and we sat in silence then the song Boyfriend by Justin Bieber came on Stefan started to sing with it which made me crack up laughing. We sat in the car singing with the radio and having a ball we looked at each other and stared in each others eyes. Then he stopped the car and got out and opened my door like I was a princess I laughed. We got out of the car and found Snow and George; Snow ran up to me rapping me in a bear hug and pulled me down to sit next to her. We talked and I had changed out of my dress into a bikini and was tanning when I felt someone pick me up. I was screaming and telling him to put me down I locked my feet around his waist and he carried me till we were knee deep in water. I gave him a puppy dog face and said don't throw me he said he wont and kept on walking the water was cold but Stefan was warm. I buried my into his shoulder and Stefan laughed I looked up and stuck my tongue out at him and he smirked at me and jokily laughed at me. I did something that was totally unexpected I licked his face and started to laugh. He looked shocked then his face reddened and he gave me a kiss on my cheek which made me blush. Then he carried me out of the water and gave me a towel we went to his car and bought us ice-cream from McDonald's and we ate it on my way to my house. I gave him an air kiss good bye and walked into my house with a smile that was so wide it hurt and I couldn't wait for school to start tomorrow.