Chapter 30: Kidnapped by who?

Sofie (P.O.V)

I awake in a strange dark place with a collar around my neck god I missed Stefan and Lilli how long have I’ve been out. Behind me I hear you've been here a week passes out I turn around to see Louis standing by my dungeon door. I was so happy to see a familiar face but then I realized how did he know I was here and why isn't he helping me escape. He must have seen my confusion and said it's a long story but you’re kidnapped by your substitute math teacher and I helped him. I was so shocked because why in the love of god would my substitute math teacher kidnapped me and why would Louis help him.

Louis (P.O.V)

God she looked so confused it was cute I shouldn't even be talking to her but I felt bad for kidnapping her she was my friend but I have a new foster Dad and I don't want to get on his bad side. As I tried to step away I felt her hands on my shoulder she looked so scared like a child scared of the dark I couldn't help myself so I snatched her into a hug.

Sofie (P.O.V)

I was so scared what if I never got to see Stefan again or Lilli or even Christina hell I hated her but that's how much I missed everyone. I stepped away from Louis and tried to use my powers to bust me out of this place but when I tried the collar shocked me and drained some of my powers energy which made me fall. Louis looked sad at me and said I wouldn't use your powers he'll drain them from you with that collar your wearing and if you don't use you'll powers he'll drain them from you in a even harsher way. God I couldn't win could I and then I hear the harshest, cruelest voice I have ever heard in my life.

Colen (P.O.V)

Well look here seems our little sleeping beauty has just woke up came her darling let me get a better angle of you. She tried to resist but I made the shock collar shock her she reluctantly came towards me I grabbed a chunk full of her hair at brought her towards my face. She was mad but I didn't care I opened up the dungeon door and forced her towards me. She looked into my pitch black eyes with a look of hate I couldn't help but laugh evilly at her I picked her up and threw her against the wall she screamed in pain which caused me so much joy. Finally I was getting pay back for what her mate did to me why I’m the way I am she looked like my wife the one that he stole away from me. I picked her up bridal style and started to kiss her god my longing for my wife is making me think this girl is her. I stopped kissing her she was scared I brushed away some stray hairs from her face and whispered in her ear "Its okay when this is all over it'll be me and you forever when I finally get rid or your mate" and I smiled at her. Her face went into a frown and tears started to fall down her face I’ve had enough of this girl I handed her over to Louis to take her to the cage. I walked away getting ready to try and take away these girls powers and her wolf so that I can have them and be invisible.

Louis (P.O.V)

I sat Sofie down and enveloped her into a hug she started crying into my shoulder sobbing so hard that I hurt me inside. I picked her up and took her to the cage on the way telling her how sorry I was about this and if there were anything he could do I’d do it.

Sofie (P.O.V)

He set me down on a cold metal cage and left locking the door this looked just like the vision I had before I moved here. I was so shocked I forgot to be scared how did this happen then questions started hitting me what if no one came to find me. What if Stefan did find me what would happen to him when he fought with Colen would he survive? What would become of Lilli and worst of all what if Stefan died I don't think I could continue living without him he was my rock my everything. I would kill myself before I ever had to marry Colen and be without Stefan. I didn't care what would happen to me all I wanted was for my loved ones to be safe.