Chapter 26: I'm gonna kill him

Stefan (P.O.V)

I saw the scars on her back and I was outraged I started shaking I felt her touch me which sent shocks down my face and calmed me down a little. I asked who did this to you she looked a little scared and kept her mouth shut so I used my alpha voice on her "who did this to you”. She immediately said my foster parents I picked her up bridal style to my car I went and picked up Lilli from school and headed to her house. I told them to pack there things there living with us they didn't even argue and went inside I heard a scream from inside it was Lilli. I walked in to see her drunken excuse of a father and Lilli on the floor her little hand on her face Sofie over Lilli trying to protect her from her father. I ran up to him grabbed his neck and put him on the wall I heard Sofie getting Lilli to her room they started to grab everything into bags and things that were important to them. They came back down I was still choking him I thought he passed out but no this ass started talking what are you doing with those bi***s they can't leave us there our family. I was made I said "You don't deserve these kids your a horrible father and these kids are great people ". He said "you know nothing about these horrible kids especially that bi*** Sofie she is ungratefully, unlovable, worth nothing, piece of shit ". That ticked me off and I shifted and started to maul him, bite him and scratch him I felt a little tug on my fur and looked at Sofie she looked scared but said leave him he's not worth it. Thank god Lilli wasn't here to freak out I shifted back and said "Sofie is the most beautiful, smart, amazing, funny, adorable girl I’ve ever met and I love her I would do anything for her so watch your mouth because if you say one more thing I'm going to kill you and I will protect her from anyone that hurts her or makes her cry so I suggest you and your wife leave this place.” I went to his room took some clothes and took Sofie to my car Lilli had fallen asleep in the back I took my seat and drove back to school for Sofie's bike I turned towards her and she kissed me on the cheek and got out. I couldn't help but smile at this she followed me on her back to my mansion and when we arrived at 10 P.M. Everyone came outside to see why I was so late and then they saw Sofie trying to wake Lilli up and everyone had a smile on there face except Christina but kept quiet. I told Sofie we have an extra room for Lilli you can take her there and Sofie did she came back and I carried her to my room.

Sofie (P.O.V)

His room had Grey ceiling and Blue walls it was so beautiful the color contrasted with each other so perfectly. He smiled at me then attacked me onto his bed he pinned me down I tried to squirm free but he wouldn't let me go. He holds me down and a leans forward pressing his lips to mine it was a slow passionate kiss and I could feel the love for me from him through his lips. I kissed him back no longer being able to keep my feelings from him any longer. As he pulled away he was smiling and all I said was I love you 2 at first he was shocked but then he remembered what he had said to my foster dad and said I love you more. I smiled at him he rolled off of me and lay-ed right next to me without letting go of one of my hands we just lay-ed there asking each other more questions about each other. Then we go up and walked into a big meeting hall and everyone was in it chatting to one and other Stefan clears his throat then the whole room is silent. Stefan said "I’ve found my mate" the whole room erupted with cheers and congratulation Stefan put up his hand for silence he said "I want you to treat her and Lilli with respect were done". Everyone came up to me saying congratulation words and gave me hugs some of the guys gave me smiles but I was worried about Lilli I guess Stefan felt it and asked me what’s wrong. I told him I was worried about Lilli he said its fine Lilli is in her room sleeping calm down. I relaxed but I was tired and yawned Stefan picked me up and took me to his room I sleepily asked am I going to have my own room. Stefan answered "No, your staying with me kitten" I said "what makes you think I like you" he growled at me but I said "of course I would love to stay with you Stef" he said aw you got me a nickname. He gave me one of his large shirts to change into to sleep in and I did and he grabbed me and slept next to me he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him I nuzzled into his chest he was so warm and I fell asleep.

Stefan (P.O.V)

She nuzzled into me and I gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her I loved her more than anything in the entire world but she had already fell asleep I was okay with that I’d tell her tomorrow good night love and then I feel into the most amazing sleep in my life with my mate in my arms.