Chapter 18: Waking up

Sofie (P.O.V)

I awoke in something warm and securing around me and didn't open my eyes but then all the memories of last night flashed in my head and my eyes snapped open. I was looking into the sleeping face of Stefan he looked so cute (crap what am I saying) my wolf/ lion purring in delight of waking up in our mates arms and him shirtless. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he tightened with a frown on his face me being the stubborn inpatient person I am. Whined at him saying his name he woke up the moment I said his name searching the room for any danger seeing none he relaxed. He said with a frown on his face " Were you trying to leave me mate" I gave him a puzzling look I was trying to act like a human never hearing these words mate before.

I said "well I was trying to go home since you were sleeping I didn't want you to wake up". He gave me a smirk on his face and said don't lie to me I know you were trying to escape me love. I said well I got to go bye and wiggled away from him only a few feet from the door he pushed in-front of me his eyes turning black which made me say hot under my breath he stood in-front of my exit. So I did what any girl would do I kicked him in his manhood he fell to the floor with a thud but before I could reach the door he had pinned me down to the bed on top of me holding my arms down. Stefan please get off of me I said your being a creep stop it not one likes a creepier.

I gave a little pout but he kissed my pouting lips which made me stop then he let go of my hands he got up and put his shirt back on. But kept an eye on me to make sure I didn’t get up when he had his shirt back on he explain to me that I had fallen asleep so he took me to this room to sleep and had fallen asleep on accident. I got up and found my phone thank god Louis didn't have my number or my phone would have been blown up with texts. But Aaron had texted me saying Good morning beautiful I let out a chuckle we always wrote stuff like this to each other. I heard a growl come from Stefan he had read the text he snatched the phone away from me and put it in his pocket.

I said hey give that back he said look mate I don’t like the way that Aaron kid is texting you so I’m going to keep this till later. God I hate my mate so I walked you to him and started kissing his neck which made him moan and I slipped my hands into his pocket to get my phone. Stefan grabbed my hand and said nice try and led me down stairs to his car I stopped in-front of it saying I could walk home I didn't need a ride. He said well that's not where were going I gave him a puzzled look but he said I’ll explain when we get there so I got into his car and sat there in silence till we got where ever this man was taking me.