Chapter 24: Pain

Stefan (P.O.V)

I'm going crazy without my mate why hasn't she answered her phone god she has me so whipped and she doesn't even know it. George my beta said "maybe be she’s asleep Stefan please calm down your breaking the table into two". I hadn't noticed I was gripping the table so forcibly the table looked ready to bust on how much force I was putting on it. I know I should be worried but what if she's hurt I growled if she was hurt someone would pay with there life. George looked scared and he should but I didn't want him afraid of me he was my best friend so I calmed myself down and took deep breaths and my beta said "you'll see her tomorrow so sleep please". I lay my head on the pillow falling into a blissful sleep about me and Sofie kissing and being together forever.

Sofie (P.O.V)

I was awoken my a sudden slamming of the down stairs door filled by drunken swears and lots of noise thank god Lilli was at a friends house for a little sleep over. I crawled out of bed trying not to make a sound but the stupid wooden board creaked sending the sound throughout the house. I heard Mr. Chase call out my name tell me to get my ass down stairs I hurried and got up and walked to were I had heard his voice. Of course there drunk I smirked at Mrs. Kendra asleep on the coach I said "yes sir" he said "where were you". I answered "no where sir" he got up and staggered to get to me now he was in my face liar he said god he reeked of alcohol I thought.

I hadn't seen the bottle in his hand till it was too late I felt shards of glass in my arm did he just hit me oh heck Na. He smirked "you want to lie to me again little girl" I looked him in the eyes "but sir I wasn't lying to you".  That did it he swung at my face and hit me I wouldn't fit him because if I did he would surely die because on my werewolf strength he kept hitting me for at least an hour. Mrs. Kendra had woken up but didn't stop him she looked sad for me he had hit me again with the bottle again my back was gushing blood but I wasn't going to cry no not to him and I wouldn't beg for my life I wouldn't let him have power over me. So I stayed there taking the beating the best I could he stopped and said "I can’t believe we have you your ugly, unlovable and worth anyone's time”.

 That did it he was right but I said "you ass all you ever care about it your alcohol you don't even love your daughter I cant believe your parents you don't deserve kids and you deserve to die" I spat blood from my mouth at them after saying this. He grabbed a chunk full of my hair and brought me to his face you now what you bi*** no one talks to me like that he throw me against the wall making me almost pass out.  I dragged myself up the stairs to my room to the bathroom and looked into the mirror I had cuts all over me and my leg was bad I would be limping tomorrow I had a black eye but it would be gone by tomorrow since we werewolf's heal fast. I changed my clothes and limped over to my bed remembering what he said he was right I was unlovable and a mate wouldn't change that.

I soon fell fast asleep due to exhaustion and abuse I was used to abuse by now but new hands had hit me I always new what my attackers would do and I could take it but since I didn't know him it felt different and unexpected. I dreamed about Stefan tricking me into falling for him and then crushing my heart into a million pieces for Christina she controlling him like he was her puppet well no I wont fall for his tricks I thought and continued to have this nightmare.

Stefan's (P.O.V)

I awake to a pain that wasn't my own no scratches were on me but I felt like I had been cut in my sleep the pain was unbearable at first but then died down what the hell was that. I thought and feel back asleep in confusion I would ask some one about this feeling or maybe not I don't want people to think I’ve gone mad so I’ll keep this to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guys guess why Stefan is feeling pain that is not his own