Chapter 15: Awkward situation

Sofie (P.O.V)

As Peter dropped me off at my locker giving me a hug before he went to class I felt Aaron holding onto my hand between me and Louis not trusting him just yet. I stared at Louis noticing that his wounds were heal quite fast he looked not like getting attacked by a wolf but in a little street fight outside with only a couple of scars on him. I almost expected him to say " You should see the other guy" as if he saw me staring he gave me a shy smile with cheeks Redding a little. I told Louis to sit with us at lunch which he gladly accepted my offer I felt Aaron's hand tense up but I rubbed his hand in reassurance making his hand relax. As we walked down the hallway hand in hand I heard a growl right behind us I turned around to find Stefan glaring at Aaron.

 It looked like him and Stefan was going to fight so I sent Aaron to class. He hesitated a little before walking away I looked at Stefan he was angrily glaring at me my wolf/lion growling at me for getting our mate mad. His glare almost made me scared as if noticing my scared expression his faced softened and pulled me into his arms sparks flying I wondered why when ever he touched me this happened. I started hugging him back and I felt like I would be safe and loved in his arms and looked up into his eyes and for a moment I swear I saw a look of love in his eyes. I finally snapped out of it and pushed him away his face seemed sad and I couldn't look at him so I gathered my things and headed to my next class looking over my shoulder to check on him he was still standing there with a hurt expression that pained me to even see. I wanted to run into his arms so he would be happy to see his playful smirk appear on his face but I refrained my self from it and kept on walking. All of P.E seemed awkward Stefan looking at me and Christina stuck to his arm like a leech I wanted to smack her.

My chest pained me my Wolf/ lion cursing at me for hurting my mate’s feelings. I told her he'll never love us he'll never accept us were freaks she wined but knew it was true. I reminded her that we are incapable of loving someone for the rest of our lives and when my foster family was done with me I’d be back in the foster system in no time and no one could ever love me even my real parents had left me. When the bell rang for class to end I ran and hit someone I saw Louis and felt like crying but didn't his face softened and he rapped his arms around me carrying me bridle style to his car. I asked him what we were doing he said we were going to skip class till lunch which I was fine with. We stared talking and realized that we both were orphans and we both liked the color green and favorite sport was basketball. We started talking about the foster care system and how horrible it was and how horrible the foster parents are and before we knew it the lunch bell had ringed.