Chapter 4: Stefans mate

Stefan (P.O.V)

As I watched my beautiful mate being taken away from me I found a low annoyed growl escape out of my mouth. How dare some loner animal take what is rightfully mine from me after I been searching for my mate most of my life. Since my dad died when I was 10 I had became Alpha only I could be at my strongest with my mate by my side.

I could feel the whole pack pity me which is not what I wanted so I trained and practice hard to be respected not pitied. I felt my wolf wanting to escape from me to run a hold her forever without a care in the world.

Even if she wouldn't agree to be my mate I would lock her in the basement in till she thought other wise. As I saw her look back at me my heart gave a jump her eyes were so beautiful I felt I was being lost looking into them. I could tell she hadn't smiled allot in her life so I told my self I would do anything to see my mate smile, be happy, and made sure she would feel loved.

I don't even know this girl and I would already lay down my life for her I wanted to be her knight in shining armor for the good and bad times. I wanted to be her shoulder to cry on her Romeo to my Juliet. If I could have all the time in the world, I know what I would do: I’d spend the time in pleasure sublime, just by being with you. God saying poems because of her god we don't even know one and other and I’m getting all mushy.

Sofie:

I had gotten my schedule I had 1. Math 2.P.e 3. Dance 4. Art 5. Biology 6. Reading 7.Free period. Aaron had seemed to take a liking to me which was good because he was the only person I knew at the moment. He said I had some major balls when he heard I had stood up to Christina which no one ever did because they where to afraid.

Aaron and I had 3 classes together Math, P.E and Reading so as he dragged me to my next class we were already late. God my first day of school and I’m already late for my first class but at least I made a friend I thought. As soon as we walked in the teacher introduced me to everyone and told me to sit next to Stefan. I searched the room to see who that was I saw that I would sit by the kid I had run into before. I slowly made my way towards him if he said anything about me falling on my butt I would punch him. He was silent for a moment which I was relived for maybe he would leave me alone but no the world just so happened to be against me today.

He extended his hand out to shake mine and introduced himself as "Stefan" again but I was okay with it. I told him my name was Sofie and extended my hand as well as we shook hands I felt electricity shoot through both of our hands. I looked in pure shock and pulled my hand away god this butt must have a buzzer I thought. Wait buzzers are not supposed to feel nice and that's how this shake felt like. I sat a little straighter in my seat not wanting Stefan to see how much this shake had affected me. But he had already seen my reaction to it so I just looked forward not wanting to see his face. How could I not resist the urge to look at him he was completely godly looking everything about him was perfect. So I took a peek out of the corner of my eyes he was smiling Christina was in this class also and was death glaring me she had heard my name and wrote me a note and threw it at me with my name on it. She wrote "Stop talking to Stefan or it will be the last thing you do” was she threatening me oh heck no so I wrote back "you don't own me I can do what ever I want".