Chapter 31: Memories

Allison and I were in the car after we helped out the werewolves without them even knowing.

"Why didn't you want anyone to know you were there?", I ask Allison.

"Because my dad doesn't want me to hunt anymore, he wants us to forget about the supernatural."

"Oh. Your in the wrong city to forget about the supernatural, that's all that's in this town."

Allison laughed and said,"Yeah I guess that's true but there's a lot of memories here for me."

"Oh I see."

The rest of the drive back was quiet except for the music in the background. She drove me to my apartment and as soon as we got there I thanked her and got out.

Once I opened the door to my apartment I saw Damon pacing around the room looking worried with his phone in his hand.

As soon as he saw me his expression changed.

"Luna! Where have you been?! I've been worried!"

"I was just hanging out with Allison."

It's not a complete lie, in a way I was.

"Luna you need to tell me! With the alpha pack out there I thought... Never mind forget it."

"Damon you don't need to be so worried about me all the time."

"Yes I do because of what happened when you were a teenager!", he yelled at me.

What happened when I was a teenager? What is he talking about?

"Damon, what are you talking about?"

"It's easier if I show you.", then he put his hand on the side of my head showing me memories.

After the first week of me working at The Mystic Grill I was walking home when I felt like I was being followed making me walk faster. Then a man appeared in front of me making me jump back.

"Hi.", he said with a smirk, it's that guy that I first met with the blue eyes!

"Umm hi."

"Are you busy tomorrow?", he asked me.

"No, why?"

"Good then I'll pick you up at 7."

"For what?", I asked confused.

"Our date.", he said with a grin and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at 7 sharp he was at my house and I was in sweats and a tang top.

"That's how your going?", he asked raising an eyebrow with white roses in his hand.

Unlike me, he was dressed more formal. He was wearing a button down shirt with some slacks.

"I'm not going.", I said crossing my arms.

"Why not?", he asked.

"Who's at the door Luna?", asked my grandma from the kitchen.

Before I got to answer she walked over and saw Damon.

"Oh Damon what a pleasure to see you! It's been such a long time! How are you?", asked my grandma with a big smile.

"Hello Clare! I was wondering if you would mind if I took your granddaughter out on a date?", he asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course! Luna go get dressed.", said my grandma looking at me and nodding her head towards the stairs.

I groaned and went upstairs and put on jeans and a white tee shirt with black combat boots.