Chapter 1: Coming Home

"Wow". I can't believe that I'm back. I never thought I would come back to the small town of Beacon Hills. I haven't been here since when I was 16 and my mom died, 6 years ago. She was the closest person I had.

My name is Luna Stilinski, older sister of Stiles Stilinkski. After my mom died I went to go live with my grandma in Mystic Falls, Virginia where a lot of supernatural things happen. I've been checking on Beacon Hills and there has been a lot of "animal attacks" lately. Of course I know it's werewolves. My mom was a witch so she taught me about the supernatural hoping the witch gene would come to me. It didn't, but that's why I went to live with my grandma. My dad and younger brother never knew and I hoped they never would, but now things have changed in Beacon Hills and I knew I had to come back.

I just had to come back for more reasons than one. A few being protecting my family, especially my dorky, annoying little brother that could always make me laugh, and my dad who give the best hugs and support in the whole world (other than my mom). But for the biggest reason of all I had to get away, to get away from him....... To have my own life and to be safe from being scared.

HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry lol well lemme know what u think it's my 1 story so idk if it's any good! Sorry if it isn't..... (: