Chapter 9: New Infornation

Soon after Stiles, Scott, and Allison came by along with teenagers I didn't recognize.

"Luna this is my pack members Erica, Isaac, and Boyd.", said Derek showing me who was who with hand motions.

"Hi nice to meet you guys.", I said with a smile.

"Hi.", they all said in perfect harmony with small smiles.

Poor kids. They were all Stiles' age. It made me think back to when I was 16 and how I didn't have a care in the world. I knew about the supernatural, but it wasn't my problem. It was Damon who always dealt with the supernatural so I wouldn't have to worry.

"So you umm have new information on the kanima?", asked Scott to end the awkward silence.

"Oh yeah right the kanima. A friend of mine said that in order to stop him, and not kill him, you have to show them an object to make them remember that they are still human inside. Do you guys know what the object could be?"

Stiles laughed. Everybody, including me, gave him a look.

"Jackson? Human? It'll be easier to kill all the werewolves in the world than say Jackson is human.", Stiles said.

"Well sometimes he can be nice.", Allison said.

"Yeah, when he's not being selfish.", Scott mumbled.

"Well maybe you guys could find out so so could save him.", Derek said annoyed.

"Okay jeez sourwolf give us time. Lydia is having her birthday party tomorrow, maybe he'll be there.", said Stiles.

"He'll be there, I asked Lydia.", said Allison.

"Wait, Lydia as in Lydia Martin?", I asked.

"Yes, why?", asked Isaac.

"Isn't that the girl you liked Stiles?", I asked remembering.

"Ummm actually it's like, as in present tense.", said Stiles starting to blush.

I remembered the strawberry blond little girl who would always ignore Stiles and act like little Ms. Popular, apparently now she was.

"Ok so what's the plan?", I asked the group.

"Well we are going to try to find out who is controlling the kanima, and the maybe try to find out the object that can make Jackson human.", said Scott taking the role as leader in the group.

"Ok when does the party start?", asked Derek.

"At 8:00.", said Allison.

"Ok guys call me after the party and we'll meet up at my apartment to discuss the details. The address is 1235 Grimsdale Street.", I said nervous that somebody was going to get hurt.

"Okay sounds cool.", said Issac.

These poor kids. They had to be dragged into this mess, they could've had normal lives. Except Allison, since her family has been hunters for centuries she would've found out eventually. I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone's phone went off. I realized it was my phone.

"Excuse me." Then I went outside and stood by my car.

"Hello?", I said when I answered.

"Hello Luna. I've missed you." I knew that voice, that dark sinister voice I have tried so hard to get away from.

"Ba-Bass?"

"Hello lovely. Missed me?" I felt like I couldn't breath, like I would die of lack of oxygen any second.

"How did you?-"

"Get your number? Or how did I find you? Both simple really, I have my ways. We both know I didn't call to explain how I found you, but I did. You can't hide from me Luna. I thought you would've known that already and been smarter, obviously you were not. I'm coming for you Luna."

Then he hung up the phone leaving me breathless and terrified. Before I knew it I was sobbing. Then I got in my car and drove to my apartment as fast as I could to debate whether I should leave or stay. No matter where I ran he would find me. This made me cry even louder, which made me glad I lived alone. There was a knock at the door and I stopped crying and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a mess. Oh well, I'll just say I just finished a sad chick flick. I opened the door and there he was with the concerned look on his face, Derek Hale.

HEY GUYS!!!! Sooooooooo what did u think? Please feel free to comment below! :D