Chapter 4: The Ride Home

Hey guys!!!! Sorry for such sort chapters ): this is my first story so please forgive me! (:

"That's a really nice car.", I said to Derek. He had a black Chevy camaro and boy it looked amazing.

"Thanks", he said.

Oh no, I'm starting to like him. I barely know him! Ok it's just a ride home and you'll never see him again. Right?

As I was about to open the door he came to my side,"Here let me get that for you." I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks", was all I could manage to say.

What a gentleman I thought. I got in and he closed my door for me. I was buckling my seatbelt and before I knew it he was ready to take off.

"Wow your fast.", I said.

He grinned,"Maybe I have superpowers."

Then he winked. As soon as he did, my heart skipped a beat and I could have sworn he heard it cause he got the biggest smile.

"So, where to?"

I was confused,"Huh?"

He didn't seem annoyed though,"Where do I drop you off at?" Man I just made a fool of myself!

"Oh yeah right! That's why we're here. Your gonna drop me off and and..... I'm babbling. Sorry. 1235 Grimsdale Street."

"Ok Grimsdale it is.", then he smiled that smile I already love.

"So I uh, never got your name."

"Oh yeah umm it's Luna, Luna Stilinski."

His face went from curious to annoyed to curious in a matter of seconds.

"You wouldn't happen to be related to Stiles Stilinkski, would you?"

"Umm yeah actually he's my little brother. Do you know him?"

"Yeah, we don't along so well."

I was filled with questions. How did he know Stiles? Why? Why don't they get along? I restrained myself from asking because he didn't seem to want to elaborate. Before I knew it we were in front of my apartment complex.

"Umm thanks for the ride."

"No problem. Just remember to be careful and try not to trip.", He said and smiled

I smiled and felt heat rush into my cheeks but before he could see it I got out of the car. Wow....... What a night!