👶🏻 Seven: Kitty Kitty 👶🏻

It was eight in the evening when Atsushi received a distressing phone call from his senior colleague, Dazai. The suicidal detective had demanded that the white-haired boy come to his home immediately, quoting the that it was a 'life or death emergency'.

Unable deny the request because of his loyal, obliging nature, Atsushi dropped everything he was doing and rushed to Dazai's residence which was a fifteen-minute walk from the Armed Detective Agency's employee dorm. The man-tiger was breathless by the time he finally reached the brunet's front door and was almost wheezing as he rang the doorbell.

"Coming~" he heard Dazai's unmistakable voice call out through the door and within seconds, it swung open and a hand latched onto Atsushi's wrist, dragging him inside before his mind even had enough time to comprehend what was happening.

"Atsushi-kun! Thank god you're here!" the brunet detective exhaled a relieved sigh, resting both hands on the younger male's shoulders. "A crisis has occurred!"

Atsushi looked at him with a reluctant countenance. "W-which is...?"

Within a blink of an eye, the white-haired boy was pushed into a room in the back which walls were painted baby blue and floor was littered with toys and for some odd reason... balls of cotton. There were also the deafening wails from his colleague's son, Shuuji, disrupting up what would've been the room's calm and serene atmosphere.

His hands instantly reached to cover his ears from the child's unbearable cries; he seriously had no idea how Dazai seemed so unaffected by them.

"Dazai-san! Can... can you please make him stop crying?!" Atsushi yelled so he could be heard over the noise.

At first, all he received was a blank, dumb look from the suicidal brunet. It was moments later when he watched as Dazai removed two huge wads of cotton from his ears did he found the answer to his earlier unasked question.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, ATSUSHI-KUN?!"

The boy sighed. "PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP CRYING!"

"I CAN'T!" Dazai shouted back in reply, cupping his hands around his mouth to enhance his volume. Taking note of Atsushi's confused expression, he added, "THAT'S THE EMERGENCY I TOLD YOU ABOUT, SHUUJI AND I WERE PLAYING WITH HIS FAVORITE TIGER PLUSHIE WHEN WE SUDDENLY PULLED TOO HARD AND THEN IT RIPPED INTO HALF!"

"WELL, GET HIM A NEW ONE THEN!" the white-haired male suggested, growing more irritated the longer he stayed in the room with the bawling toddler.

"I CAN'T! THE NEAREST TOY STORES ARE ALREADY CLOSED AND SHUUJI WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT THAT PLUSHIE!" the brunet responded.

"THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!"

"I WANT YOU TO USE YOUR ABILITES AND TURN INTO A TIGER FOR SHUUJI TO HUG AND SLEEP WITH!" Dazai yelled with a ridiculously hopeful grin.

Atsushi nearly felt his soul drift from his body right then and there after hearing his senior's plan. "WHAT?! DAZAI-SAN, I CAN'T DO THAT!"

"YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! IT'S EITHER THAT OR SHUUJI WON'T EVER STOP CRYING!"

"ALRIGHT, FINE!" the white-haired boy cried with a grimace before turning himself into a full tiger.

Immediately after transforming into his beast form, Shuuji's torturous wails swiftly ceased and were replaced with soft 'awe's and content giggles as he moved to stroke the huge white tiger. "Kitty! Kitty!"

Dazai let out another sigh at the sight. "I knew you'd come through, Atsushi-kun."

So that was basically how you ended up coming home from work to find poor Atsushi trapped in his tiger form and used as a large sleeping pillow by your son who was then fast asleep. Of course, you eventually found out that your husband was the cause for this whole mess and made it certain that he received an earful as well as two weeks with zero pleasure but a whole lot of self-reflecting.