👶🏻 Twenty-Two: Morning Rush 👶🏻

You were late.

You quickly jumped out of bed, completely forgetting about your phone which was in your hands just moments ago and letting it drop onto the soft mattress. You ran to the bathroom, grabbed your toothbrush from beside the sink, and turned on the showerhead. With one hand lathering the shampoo onto your head and massaging it into your scalp and the other holding onto the toothbrush as you brushed your teeth under the warm water of the shower, you were hopeful and trying your best to get to work on time... or at least before the manager reached the office.

Once you've ridden the problem of morning breath and rinsed the lather from your head and body, you hopped out of the shower and swiftly wrapped a towel around yourself. Just as you stepped back into the bedroom, you heard a loud yawn followed by your husband's familiar voice.

"(Y/ N)...?" Dazai yawned, rubbing his eye as he sat up on the bed. "What are you doing up so early in the morning?"

"It's not early, Osamu, I'm already running late!" you exclaimed as you opened your closet and dug for appropriate work attire. "If I don't get to the office in 20 minutes, the manager will blow a gasket!"

Upon hearing your words, Dazai glanced at the alarm clock sitting on top of the drawers next to the bed. "Oh..."

"Yes, oh." you said and stripped yourself of the towel once you found a suitable set of clothes, not caring the fact that you were completely butt naked underneath.

This received a low whistle from your husband and you looked over to find him watching you with eyes lit by lust and a wide smirk plastered on his handsome face. "I am definitely one lucky man." he mused.

Despite rolling your eyes at his remark as you put on your bra and underwear, your lips couldn't help but twitch and threaten to break into a smile. You reached for your phone that was lying on the bed next to your husband when you were fully dressed and checked the time.

15 more minutes.

Guess you would have to stick to air-drying your wet hair then.

"Alright, I'm going to head out now, Osamu," you said as you grabbed your bag and shoved your phone inside. "Remember to get some food for Shuuji and do the laundry!"

"Mhmm, yes, ma'am." the tall dark-haired male nodded with a lazy smile on his face. He had gotten out of the bed and went to open the bedroom door. Once you were certain that you had everything, you headed out the room. However, right before you could even take a step outside, a hand grabbed onto your arm, halting you in your tracks.

A surge of panic came crashing against your already growing stress and you jerked your head towards Dazai who still had that indolent smile lingering on his lips. Before you could lash out at him, the man suddenly leaned down and kissed you.

And it wasn't a quick and soft kiss either.

It was deep and passionate. Hot and sensual. It was a kiss that captivated you into a euphoric trance that you'd never want to escape from and would leave your head spinning when it ended.

And oh boy, it did.

You were left dizzy and your legs could barely even keep yourself up after Dazai pulled away from the kiss.

"Stay safe on your way to work and good luck, sweetheart!" your husband said, grinning a grin that was so innocent and pure and did not even possess a hint of the lust that was present in the kiss moments earlier.

You blinked your eyes and simply shook your head when you realized what game he was playing at.

"You're seriously the worse." you muttered with a small smile as you turned away and left to work.