Chapter 11: That's Unexpected

I made a contract (or was I cursed?)with my head fairy that I won't have my first kiss until my wedding day.  Oh no, if I did, I'd be forever alone, I don't know if it can be broken or not.  I don't want to be forever alone!  I told Kaleb about it and he was just half shocked but he mouthed something like Let's get out of here.  That's what I love Kaleb about, he understands.  He doesn't take advantage of me, that's the kind of guy I've always wanted and now I already have him.  Lucky me.

The head fairy, you ask?  Well, we are just immigrants from Earth and that was our deal.  I wasn't sure about that but dad was so he agreed right away.  Now, I'm struggling each sweet torturous day to resist Kaleb's beautiful lips.  Wait, what was I saying?

Just as we were ready to stand up, "Oh wait, I got the wrong rule book." Danica scratched her head.  Whew, at least but I hope it'll not be like the spin the bottle game.  She stood up scanned her finger through the handbooks.  "There. Spin the Bottle advance level."  Advanced level?!  What's that?  We make out in front of them?  "So when the host spins the bottle and it was pointed to the couple, they should go to a dark closet alone and stay there for a minute. They can do anything they want inside. That's all, I wonder if that's fun."

That's it?  That's better at least they don't have to know what we did inside.  Danica started the game by spinning the bottle which ended up pointing at the couple across them.  The guy led the girl inside the closet and after half a second, we heard a crash but no one seemed to mind.  The minute ended and they emerged from the closet laughing, the guy was covered with red lips marks, his hair was messed up and his clothes were really really crumpled, the first button of his shirt was even opened.  Wow.  Some of the other couples were like that but some were just fine.

Couples were victimized by each other but luckily we weren't chosen when the game ended.  It was already late and there were some who'll sleep over but I chose to go home.  Kaleb drove my car this time, my bestfriend chose to stay over, and dropped me home.  He told me that he'll just return my car the next day so I agreed.

I opened the front door with my spare keys, the house seemed lonely.  I passed the library before going up, that's where I saw my dad sulking in his own thoughts.  I entered the room slowly.  His eyes were seriously swollen when he looked up at me.  I gasped and he just pointed at the paper near him.  I followed the direction of his finger and saw a letter.

No, this can't be sure.  It's too fake to be true!  Then I cried.  Really hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very short chapter.  I just want to make it hanging hehehehe :))

I have this idea for the next chapter.  That's why.:)

-Cayle Cooper

Cakes and Zayn ♥