Chapter 25: Dream or Reality

What? You’re saying that your mother is telling us go back and get your kingdom instead?”  Annabeth spoke up.

"Like I said, I’m not sure if it’s a dream or not.”  I told them about the visions I saw while I was asleep.  I even told them the details, like the surroundings, “But there’s no way I could leave mom like that! We still have to go.”

"Of course. We will definitely go. There’s no way people from Camp Half-Blood could give up.”

“Hey, don’t forget us.”  Kristen reminded, “I think we know where that cabin is, but pink? I think they repainted. We’re already near. Look!”  She pointed at something below.  I squinted to see what she’s pointing at.  It was some kind of rest house.  “That’s ours. Thalia, tell Pegasie to land there without being seen.”

“Pegasie, land there without being seen. Be careful.”  Thalia ordered.

“He said that you don’t have to repeat what Kristen said. He understands.”  Percy translated.  After a few moments, we already landed beside the rest house.

"This is the safe house. Once you enter the house, you’ll only see an ordinary house but there are secret passages inside. Everything’s soundproof; no information can get out of that place. Let’s just get inside.”  Louis explained.  He fumbled for his keys and opened the door for us, “Take anything you want. We need to go immediately.”

“Guys, Chiron called me. He said that something bad happened back in the camp and told me to go back.”  Grover said.

“What? So you’re just leaving?”  Travis asked.

“Apparently yes.”

“But…"

"Travis, let him go. Remember the oracle? The vegetarian finds its way home.”  I said, assuring Travis, “The camp will need him more than us.”

“Why is there a river here?”  Thalia asked.

"Thalia! That’s the clue! Remember the oracle? The hunter meets the ravishing river?”  I exclaimed.

"You mean this will lead us to the pink cabin?”

"Yes.”  Louis said, “We have to cross this river.”

"Cross this raging river?!”  Travis shouted, “How in the world will we do that?”

"That’s easy. We’ll just have to call Pegasie.”  Thalia said.

“Don’t. We’ll catch attention.”  Louis said calmly, “I have a rope here. Austin, can you shoot for that tree? Make sure the arrow penetrates really deep.”

“I don’t think I can do that.”  Austin mumbled

“I think I can do something about it.”  Travis volunteered, “I can make another dimension for us to cross the river.”

"Go.”  Louis said, “Hurry.”

Travis did some actions that seemed like converting dreams and started making throwing actions.  He said some spells when a Kylra suddenly spotted us.  Louis told Travis to continue his spell while we hold this Kylra.  I tried the ground magic.  I concentrated on growing a tree that will imprison the Kylra.  His foot was the first one that’s captured by the tree’s trunk.  Austin shot an arrow on the head other Kylra that came after the first Kylra.  I imprisoned both of them in two trees afterwards and by that time; Travis is already ready with his dimension.

"You see that illusion? Once you step inside, it will be totally dry, but be careful. You only have one chance. You have to walk on the imaginary straight line. No turns or you’ll be lost.”  Travis explained.