Chapter 16: Revealed Already

I, Camille Cassidy, the always hungry freak, fashionably ran towards the sushi table and sophisticatedly scarfed down almost one of each sushis they have, which is almost about a hundred. Kaleb Knight, my long term boyfriend was just standing there, overwhelmed by my unladylike actions, with his mouth pressed together trying not to let his jaw fall.

After doing so, I greeeted my king, Kaleb's father with a warm smile and a polite "Good evening sir." but ended receiving a scowl and a cold greeting. Just like my stepsister so that's where she got that pricky attitude, my dad was never that obnoxious.

"Hey! Who told you that you can come?!" I heard someone shouted in her ear piercing high pitched voice as I stroded towards the backyard with Kaleb. That was just Gabriella, I don't want to end up having a bloody fight with her so I just ignored her. Just ignore her, Camille, you don't care about her anyway.

Someone jerked my arm backwards which almost made me lost my balance, "How dare you ignore me!" Gabriella shouted at my annoyed face. "Sis, leave her alone." Kaleb protected me.

"Leave her alone, sure Kaleb, love that penurious b**** and forget about our mother." Okay, that was censored.

"Keep mom out of this. What's wrong with you?! I love Camille."

"Fine then love her, love the girl who has the father who left mom alone! If it wasn't for dad then there wouldn't be you!"

"What are you talking about?! Stop making up lies!" Kaleb shouted back.

"Lies eh? You think I'm lying? Ask her yourself!"

Kaleb turned to me, I just looked down.

"Camille, what is she talking about?" His voice stern but still caring and kind.

Dreading this moment, "My dad just told me about it a while ago." I answered.

"What did he tell you exactly?"

"He kind of like had a second family, making Gabriella my half sister."

"What?! Then that means Gabriella doesn't have any royal blood? She is not my dad's daughter?! How could this happen? They act so.. same."

I glanced at Gabriella, she was smirking evilly as if she had planned this all along. Kaleb was staring at me like the facts aren't sinking in yet.

"Let's just.. forget about it." he said, stuttering, "Gab, get out of here please, for our sake."

"Can't accept that fact eh?" Gabriella curled her lips and walked away. Kaleb dragged me to the middle on the backyard, the soil was squishy and soft. My heels were sinking a bit. Kaleb looked at me and said, " You sure you're going in there with those?" He pointed at my glass heels.

"Uh.. I guess?"

"No you're not." he picked me up, carrying me like a rice sack with my head on his right shoulder. I screamed and laughed, "My hair!"

"Oops." he teased and put me down as soon as we're on the gazeebo.

"Surprise, our own dance floor." he smiled as he turned on the amplifiers and speakers along the ledge. Cute classical music flowed out freely.

"May I?" Kaleb bowed down with one hand behind him, inviting me to dance. I giggled and grabbed his hand as he lead the dance. Dancing with you under the shining moonlight. This is so wicked and sweet! We glided through the wooden floor like wind.

"Camille.. I love.." He whispered but was cut by a man poking Kaleb's shoulder.

"Excuse me, may I cut in?" the man asked.

"Seriously dude? You really have to cut in at this time? I'll ask my girl first if she'll agree. If not, you're loss." Kaleb scowled at the man. I just nodded for approval of the man's request. After all, it's just a dance. Will I lose anything? Nah, I don't think so.

------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I'm so sorry for the long wait. Here's the next chapter. School just started and it was really busy, I hadn't found time for updating lately.

I've thought of another idea but it'll be kind of twisted. I wonder who the man is though haha.

By the way, I updated via mobile, hope there'll be no errors or wrong formats.

-Cayle Cooper

Featured book: Secret Love by TheJoshMcknight :)