Chapter 2: A Unicorn

A pink sparkling unicorn!  My favorite and it's so flawless.  Hazelnut shaped, purple eyes and a perfect snout.  Silver mane and tail.  Lastly, a perfect horn.  Cool!

Kaleb motioned me to sit on it.

"But there's no saddle." I complained.

"Unicorns hate saddles."

"Really?"

He nodded and said, "Just get up."

I approached the cute unicorn and touched its mane, "Is it a she?"

"Yup."

I tickled her a little and she nuzzled my neck.  I hopped on and Kaleb followed, "Come on, Sparkle. Go straight to the river then the mountains. Hold on!"  Sparkle nodded and galloped slowly.  She let the breeze brush through our faces.  Sparkle passed throught the places that I've never been to.

"She's nice and really awesome. Where did you get her?" I asked Kaleb while hugging Sparkle.

"My mother gave it to me." then Sparkle suddenly stopped to snort.

"Oops. I mean 'My mother gave her to me.'" he laughed and Sparkle continued to move but she ran this time.

"She's sensitive, isn't she?" I asked Kaleb.

"Yeah. Super and spoiled."

"You better treat her very well." I smiled.

"Yeah, she gets the royal-est treatment a person can give. Come on, Sparkle. Fly!" he ordered Sparkle and she just followed it.

"It's worth it." I told Kaleb.

"Yeah." he smiled and hugged me from behind.  I watched the view below us, we're already above the river and I can see a perfect rainbow just in front of us.  I raised my hands up to feel the fresh air.

"Okay, Sparkle. Land!"  Sparkle landed at the top of the tallest mountain.  Kaleb went down and offered me a hand again.

Me, wearing a khaki shorts and a cute baby pink loose blouse is starting to feel cold.  I put on my sweater that's tied on my waist.

"Yeah, it's pretty chilly in this part of the forest but I have a surprise."

He pressed a finger to his lips and started walking through the giant trees.  The leaves were all over the place, every step I take makes a crunching sound.  I can see so many animals running around, I just hope that there's no lions.  Kaleb just kept on walking until a bigger tree came to view.  There were nests on it, the branches were really large and pink mini monkey were clinging on them.  Kaleb walked towards it then went inside it without even opening any hidden doors or tunnel.  I just watched him, stunned.  I didn't know that we can do that.  Half of his body is already inside then he looked at me and said softly, "Don't just stand there! Come on!"

I drew near the tree but I was afraid on getting slammed into the trees.  I reached out my slender arm first and it magically went in!  My leg followed along with my body.  This is so marvelous!

"Welcome to my secret resthouse." Kaleb said as he strolled to the center of the living room.

I looked around, he never told me that he has this, he never even mentioned it before.  Oh yeah, that's why it's called "secret".  The coaches were bright orange and leathered.  The rag was made from synthetic leopard skin.  I removed my strappy wedge and stepped on the rag.  I wiggled my toes and sat on the coach.  There was a flat screen foldable television in front of me, Kaleb said it's voice activated.  The lightings in this room is fantastic, you can choose the shape and the color of the bulbs.  Kaleb picked the heart shape and pink lights.  The stereo suddenly appeared out of nowhere, large speakers, huge capacity of CDs.  I saw a spiral staircase at the side of the room, just beside the bookshelf.

"Where does that lead to?" I said pointing to the staircase.

"The pool. Let's go!" Kaleb said as he scurried off to the staircase.  I followed him and my jaws practically dropped.

"Seriously? Kaleb?" I walked through the ledge beside the pool.  Fantastic!  There's a changable colored jacuzzi at the corner then a wave pool in the middle about five foot deep and a lazy river around it.  In the middle of the wave pool, there's an island with a japanese style gazeebo on it.  This place looks like a rainforest, with a twist.  Indoor trees and plants are growing everywhere.

"Boy, you never get tired of the forest, don't you?"

"As if you don't know me. The changing room's around the corner, there are swimsuits there." Kaleb smirked.  I followed his directions and ended up in the dressing room, it was as if it just popped out of nowhere.  There were varieties of swimsuits but all of them are bikinis.  Sheesh, same old Kaleb.  I picked the sparkling purple string bikini and got the pair of flowery slippers beside the door.

I went out and saw Kaleb standing, no, leaning on the coconut tree with his arms crossed and when he saw me, he whistled, "Now that's what I call sexy."

"Shut up." I glared and climbed up the diving board, oops, I forgot to mention that.  I saw that Kaleb followed me up.

"Woah, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing." he smiled then jumped down, pulling me along.

"Hey!" I splashed water on this face and he just kept on laughing.  He dove down, I followed to see what he's up to then he clicked some buttons.  A tunnel, under the water appeared along with some snorkeling stuffs.  We wore them and went in the tunnel.  Chlorine water and some kind of fresh water converged and guess where we ended up.