Chapter 7: Before the Appointment

Kaleb looked strange a while ago, like he was rejected.  I asked my dad about it but he didn't tell me.  What are they up to?

I walked to my bedroom, I opened the door, finding my room really neat.  The picture frames were arranged perfectly and my desk is pretty organized as well.  I tossed my bag on the computer chair and laid on my fluffy princess like bed.  I turned on my iHome and played my classic playlist.

*Entertainer playing*

*Phone rings* (I have my own line.)

I lowered down the music.  "Hello?"

Kaleb's on the other line, "Camille!"

"What now? You're going to talk to me after you hide a secret from me?" I said, trying to sound sarcastic but I failed.

"Stop it, Camzi. Look, my dad arranged a blind date for me tomorrow and I want you to come with me so the girl won't get her hopes up on having me. Please. I'm begging you."

Wow, a prince that begs for an ordinary person like me?  "So, what's the catch?" I asked.

"No catch at all."

We're sixteen years old, a sophomore and Kaleb's dad still sets up a date for him even if he knows that he's taken.  What the heck is he thinking?!  "Sure. What will I wear?"

"I'll just text you. Thank you, I owe you a lot. Love you."

"Love you more." I smiled.

"Love you the most." I can feel him smirk.

"Love you more than you love me."

"That's not possible. I love you more than anyone can love."

"Fine." I gave up chuckling then clicked the phone.

Why did I fall in love with this guy anyway?  Oh yeah.  He's already near perfection, he almost completed my expectations.  What he lacked?  Common sense, hahaha.  Just kidding.  He just lacks the part hm, how do I explain this?  Example, we're riding the car, he usually forgets to open the door for me but he's really sweet.

I requested for a room service today for dinner, I'm pretty lazy to go down.  Even if we (family) have these room services, we still have that strong bond between us.

After eating, I took a bubble bath.  I usually use the shower but I felt like using the tub today so I did.  I entered my marble made bathroom and readied my bathrobe.  I drew the tub and checked the temperature.  I dipped in and turned on the television, I played the Snow White and the Huntsman.  I get to see it before it's released.

After half an hour, I stepped out of the tub and put on my soft pink bathrobe and grabbed a towel to dry my hair.  I went back to my bedroom and it sent chills to my spine.  I guess I set the temperature to chilly.  I adjusted the temperature and sat on the cushioned computer chair.  I put my feet up on the desk and relaxed a bit.  I need to be ready for tomorrow.  School then the appointment after it.

I dried my hair, jumped into bed and had my beauty sleep after.  Time for a new day!

I did my morning routine and went to school.  School is pretty normal, I was greeted by my bestfriend, Kristen, a pop quiz but the afternoon's pretty unique.

I passed the closed door by the hallway then something or someone suddenly grabbed me into the dark room by force.  It felt so cold here.  "W-w-who's there?" I stuttered then hands suddenly grabbed me by the waist and hugged me tight.

"Kaleb?"  No answer.  The hands traced my sides until they reached my mouth and covered it.

"Muffle muffle. Swereeisouly! Who muffle is muffle this?!"

He or she hugged me again then dragged me towards i don't know where.  The hand opened a back door then poof there's a car waiting outside.  I turned to my kidnapper.  "Kaleb! Seriously?!"  Kaleb laughed until his face turned really crimson.  "You should've seen your face. Come on, we're going to be late."

"Late?"

"Yes, the appointment, remember?"

"Oh. I thought that's after class. How about the school works?"

"I told someone the take care of those. Jared, to the restaurant that my father's talking about please."

"Okay, your highness but I'm not sure if your father would be happy if he knew that you're bringing your girlfriend with you."

"Just drive." Kaleb groaned.