Chapter 5: A Waterfall

"Welcome to my paradise." Kaleb said, putting stress on the word "my".

"What's this feeling I'm feeling now?" I asked him.

"It's a mixture of love, happiness, excitement and jealousy which is caused by the aura Yitrizami."

"Jealousy?"

"Yes. It's normal."

"How can it be normal? Why should I be jealous?"

"I don't know. Yitrizami just releases the feelings you are truly feeling deep down."

"Then how did you know that it's love, happiness, excitement and jealousy?"

"I have my ways." he winked at me.  My knees started to wobble and I almost fell but Kaleb caught me.

"I knew it." he said.

"What?"

"You would fall for my wink." he laughed.

"Crazy."

"Let's jump!" he shouted and carried me all of a sudden and jumped into the river.  I went up to catch my breath.

"What were you thinking?!" I shouted.

"Surprising you." he smiled then something slimy suddenly pulled us down to the bottom of the river.  Magically, I can breathe and open my eyes without opening them.  Yes, underwater.  The slimy stuffs felt like tentacles, I looked down to see what they were.  Seaweeds.  How the heck did they get into the river?

They brought us to another remote place.  The waterfall.  There were rocks this time.  Water was flowing down the rocks as they hit the highest rock.

*Shhhhhh*  The loud sound of the falls hitting the rocks.  This is so relaxing!  I floated on my back and let the slow waves hit me.

"What a day. First, a unicorn, next, a swimming pool that connects the lake then a picnic with the rabbit and the moose then the palace, flying carpet. Now this. What more, Kaleb?" I joked.

"I'll check."

"You have more?"

"I'll just reserve those for next time. What time do you have to be home again?" he laughed.

"It's Sunday today so six."

"Oh yeah! I forgot that we have school tomorrow. I feel so lazy! I want to skip classes tomorrow but that means I won't get to see you. Oh well, can I talk to your dad later?" he sighed.

"Sure. Why?"

"I just want to talk."

That's odd.  He never liked talking to my dad.  He always avoids him but now, he's the one who wants to talk to him.  How can this be happening?  What's up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter's short.  I'll just make the next one better.:)

A man to man talk :))

-Cayle Cooper.