Chapter 15: Sushis

I found out that the Stapletons were the first rulers of Thales before the Rynders.  My mom was their eldest child and sadly, she eloped and her brother followed.  There were no plans to evict them, it was just for scaring them.  After their parents died, there were no Stapletons left and it was written in their will that the throne will be given to their closest person, who is the queen's sister, Ashtyn Rynders.  Oh mom, what did you just do?  Now I need to find you and get Thales back at the same time.  Why did you go anyway?  For me to find out what's suppose to be mine?

*Knockknock*  Again?  Can't I have any peace in here?  "Come in."  It was my dad again, I wonder what he'll tell me.

"I have a confession to make." he told me, gloomly.  He forgot to shave his beard this morning I guess.  I just nodded for him to continue.  "Kaleb's oldest sister is your stepsister."

"What?! That freak is my stepsister?! You mean you cheated on mom before? Why did mom even give you another chance?" my blood was rising up, I didn't think of my dad's sorrows of mom going.  Does he care anyway?  Why would he cheat on mom if he loves her?  What does he want from mom?  Her money?  Her treasures?  No, that's not possible, she eloped, she couldn't have brought her treasures with her, unless.. If someone's sending them but who would?

"I'm so sorry Camille." he shook his head, "I'm such a freak."  My heart started to break seeing him like this.  I hugged him really tight, "It's okay, dad, but please get mom back and tell her you love her."  Argh! I can't believe that monster is my half sister!  She controls me like some puppet, it's good to have Kaleb defend me but whenever he's not around, that beast would start tormenting me and if I get mad, her bodyguard would growl.  I punched Gabriella, Kaleb's sister, on the eye once though but I was throw out of the house afterwards.  I kept on telling Kaleb about it but he just can't seem to do anything, he told me that Gabriella has the authority in the house, she can even control her parents.  One day, she'll come to serve me, I'll get that day.

My dad walked out of my room then my phone suddenly rang.  "Hey babe, the ball's tonight, formal wear."  Oh this mesmerizing voice that can melt my heart like chocolate.  "Babe? You there?"

"Yes, I"m here! Why just tell me now not yesterday? I need to hurry!"

"Uhm, it's just 3 P.M."

"I know! I need to get a hairdresser, a gown. I also need to call the make up artist!"

"Don't worry, they'll be there in a few. Expenses all paid. Bye, see you later, I'll be there by seven."

He called the services for me?  How sweet but I need to hurry!  I took a bubble bath and made sure I'm sparkling clean from head to toe.  I got my bathrobe and went out of my room seeing people there.  My mouth fell to the ground, they turned my room into a parlor.

"Hi ma'am, sit here." the girl said, which I assume to be the hairdresser.  She's just a short girl with many piercings on her ears.  Her hands flew as she fixed my hair, I saw her using the curling iron.  She pulled my hair really hard while curling.  I kept on wincing and she seemed to notice it.  "I'm sorry honey but it'll be fast", she said.  After a few curls, I ended having a loose updo with a few loose golden locks falling on the side, glittery sparkles and a tiara.  I mouthed the word, wow because it really was a wow.

The makeup artist took her place afterwards, this time it's a he.  "To match your dress, I'll put on light blue eyeshadows if it's fine with you." he asked my permission first while readying the kits.  "Sure, it's your call." I smiled.  He turned my face to him and worked away.  First, he put on foundation on my whole face and a little on my neck then he made the eyeshadows metallic blue and put on light carnation pink blush on.  Lastly, he sprayed sparkling stuffs after tinting my lips with pink lipstick and some juicy lip gloss.  He turned my chair to face the mirror again.  Double wow.

The maid brought out my dress, one of the reserved dresses of mine.  It was beautiful, bright blue and glittery.  It's neckline was haltered and the back part was made by a see through cloth.  I put it on and it fits perfectly, flawlessly flows down to the floor.  The maid put something around my wrists that connects to the dress, looks like a drape but it's cute.  That sealed everything up.

6:55 P.M.  Just in time.

*Clinkdong*

That should be Kaleb, he usually comes 5 minutes early.  I slipped on my 3-inch glass strappy high heels and went downstairs.  Kaleb looked at me and said, "You're so breathtaking." with delight.  He took my hand and kissed it.  I heard my dad clear his throat, "What time will you take her home?"

"By midnight sir, don't worry, I'll take care of her." Kaleb answered my dad's question politely.

"I think I heard that line before and when you brought her home, her ankle was sprained."

"Well, sir, that was an accident."

"I know, just kidding. Just make sure you bring Cinderella home by midnight."  It's good to see them getting along.  At least I don't have to worry about parent vs. boyfriend stuffs, unlike Kristen.  I kissed my dad goodbye and followed Kaleb out the door.  He lead me to his limousine and opened the door for me, "After you, beautiful."  Flattering, I went in the car and Kaleb helped me with the dress, he made sure everything's inside the limo.  No, I didn't bring a bag or anything this time, they're just a nuisance.

It took us about 20 minutes to reach our destination this time.  No, there's no unicorn for tonight.  The butler opened the large doors and everything was elegant, fascinating, extravagant, cool but the first thing I saw?  Sushis!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to paint something :D

I guess Camille love sushis but I wonder what will happen to the ball though.

Stay tuned for the next chapter. :)

I lika bbq baby back ribs! ♥ Liam's language is contagious. :| I'm starting to speaka his language.

-Cayle Cooper

Featured book: Sweet Taste by @SmileyKari