Chapter 17

So sorry guys! I got caught up in a new story I was writing and then I got sick with some weird stomach virus. I am back now and will be trying to update this on weekends now since I am working on this and the new story I am doing. This one is almost done. Hope you guys enjoy.

Maritae raised her hands and thousands of thread pulled around her. She looked around and found Kellie's. She moved towards it and her eyes narrowed when a shadow came forward. She raised her hand at the shadow and frowned when the shadow stayed the same.

The shadow grabbed the string and moved to where the thread ended. Maritae followed and watched as he added more thread. She glared. Adding more thread did nothing so why was the shadow doing that. You had to weave thread together for anything to work.

The shadow looked around the tried to add the thread again. Maritae raised her hand again but nothing happened. 'Why will the shadow show?' She thought.

She saw the shadow throw the thread down. The shadow seemed to be panicking. She gasped as other threads started to move. Another shadow came and grabbed Kellie's thread.

Maritae watched as the new shadow pulled out thread and started to weave the threads together. Soon other threads linked with Kellie's. The new shadow calmed the old one down. Maritae raised her hand. “Shadow not here, do not show someone your fake form”

The new shadow started to shake while the old one stayed the same. Time stopped and the new shadow's face slowly appeared. Maritae tilted her head. Her eyes widened as the face came completely in view. “She should be alive!”

Maritae gripped her head. 'When thread is not effected, it is easy to fix! Nadia did not killed her!'

Maritae swiped her hands and looked up. “NADIA!”

~~Nadia~~

Nadia jumped up as she heard Maritae scream. Andree, Rifta, and Selda all appeared. Nadia looked at Andree. “What is going on?”

Andree shook her head and closed her eyes. “Nothing is coming! Maritae should be ok so why is she screaming?!”

Rifta grabbed Selda's hand. “I don't know why my friend is screaming but we are going. She would never just say your name without a lie unless something was seriously wrong”

Nadia nodded. She raised her hand and they all appeared next to Maritae. Maritae was on the floor crying. Rifta ran forward and grabbed her hand. Andree paused time as Rifta passed energy to Maritae.

Selda walked over and leaned down. Maritae looked at her. “Amassy not alive! Amassy not alive! AMASSY NOT ALIVE!”

Selda's eyes widened. Rifta growled. She turned to Nadia. “You said you killed Amassy!”

Nadia narrowed her eyes. “I did! My mother was even there!”

Maritae waved her hands and they looked at the threads. They looked over to see Amassy with a shadow. Nadia stepped forward. “This is Amassy but this is before I killed her. She doesn't bare the scars from Rifta”

Selda tapped Maritae's shoulder and pointed to the other shadow. Maritae nodded her head. “That shadow gave me their fake identity when I used my powers”

Andree rubbed her head. “Maritae's powers never fail. Why can't she uncover this guy?”

Nadia closed her eyes. “Because this guy doesn't exist. Amassy had to create him. Mother, get Jolina and Lisha. Had them search Amassy's home and you go through time to see if she created anything.”

Andree nodded and vanished. Maritae swiped her hands and everything disappeared. Nadia turned to Selda. “I want you to get Upa and Pala. You three need to visit the Death Chambers and make sure Amassy is there.”