Alpha and White?

So this is my first time trying a werewolf story. (They are so demanding!). Ok so with the paragraph indents, I am to lazy to do every single line on here I will admit. I do always indent when writing but to dang lazy to go through all the spacing on here. Enjoy the story :).

NOTE: In my stories, my beings have a name for everyone. There are Witches which are the bad ones while the Azuls are good.

Eleanor Grayson gripped her mates hand and screamed. There was so much pain. The midwife smiled. "You are almost there. One more push"

Eleanor nodded and pushed. She heard a cry. Her mate grinned. The midwife cleaned the pup and gasped. Eleanor looked at her mate then at the midwife. "What is wrong?"

"The pup's eyes. They are silver"

Eleanor's mate growled. "We birthed a pure white wolf?!"

The midwife shook her head. "Let me do a full look over."

Eleanor felt anger. White wolves were rare. They seemed to be born every four years but sometimes one would sneak in. The midwife turned around and frowned. "I am sorry. Her eyes are silver"

Eleanor screamed as her mate growled. Silver eyes always meant the pup was a white wolf. "Get that thing out of our sight!" Her mate exclaimed.

The midwife quickly left the room. Eleanor's mate hugged her. "We will never let hunters kill us over her. She is a disease that deserves to die."

~~Four Years Later~~

Trees were everywhere but Maddie kept running. She had to find Kellie before the hunters did. She didn't mean to give their hidden spot away but she wanted to learn the locking spell.

Maddie heard screaming and knew she was getting close. She had met Kellie when they were two. Both of them had been tossed from their families. They became like sisters and worked to keep each other safe.

Kellie was a white wolf while Maddie was an azul. Everyone wanted Kellie for her blood. The blood of the white wolf could make one immortal while the blood of any other immortal would kill you on the spot.

Maddie wanted to make everything more safe for Kellie and decided to find a spell. That is what led them to now. She finally reached a meadow to see Kellie up against a tree.

There were two hunters. Maddie knew more would come so she would have to act quick. She pulled out a blue stone. "Freeze the evil here" She whispered.

The two hunters turned to ice. Maddie smiled and put the stone away. Others hated that she could have power with the stones. Her own mother didn't want her because she could overpower her.

Maddie ran over and looked Kellie over. "We need..We need.."

Kellie looked up with her silver eyes and nodded. Though they were four, they felt like they were much older. So much was against them.

~~Eighteen Years Later~~

Maddie yawned and looked to see Kellie chasing her tail. You would have thought she was a house dog rather than a wolf. She checked the barrier and nodded.

Once Kellie turned sixteen she was able to shift. Maddie put a spell on her so that no one could force a shift on her. The only time the spell didn't work was during a full moon. Kellie would shift but it seemed she was complete wolf during this time.

Maddie then created a spell for a barrier. Every full moon she would find a cave to lock Kellie in till she could shift back. In the six years that Kellie was able to shift, she would only shift on the full moon and that wasn't by choice.