Chapter 11

Santiago and Arigette quickly stood up. Draven laughed. “A little jumpy are we?”

“I am very close to killing you pup” Santiago growled.

Draven was about to answer when he flew into a tree. Amaryliis came out cheering. “I have been chasing him all day! He is the last sin of the forest.”

Yori suddenly appeared. “I am getting really fed up with you elf”

Amaryliis laughed. “You are getting fed up? I have been dealing with the wolf man over there all day!”

Yori put her hands together when something hit her. She fell down and groaned. She tried to get up but couldn't. Maddie walked in the clearing and smiled. “The stones are great mother. You won't catch me off guard again.”

Draven got up. “This is not a fucking party!”

Amaryliis took out her bow and an arrow then aimed it at Draven. “Then die already. I will not let you harm no more.”

Maddie walked forward and touched the bow. “It now holds silver poisoning”

Draven moved a little and Amaryliis followed him. Maddie shot her hand out and held him in place. “My mother can't move right now so you are stuck. She has no way to get out of the crystal.”

Amaryliis shot the arrow and it struck Draven in his side. Draven screamed. Santiago ran forward and gripped Draven's neck. Draven smiled as blood came out of his mouth. “You gonna kill me in front of mother?”

Arigette walked over to Yori and slammed the crystal harder on her. “My back is turned, Santiago. Do it. Will someone make me deaf for now?”

Amaryliis put her bow away and walked to Arigette. She put her head to hers and closed her eyes. “You hear nature how I do and won't hear nothing else.”

Draven glared at, Santiago. “You can't kill me. I will be back. I will never fully-”

Santiago growled and grabbed his neck tighter. Draven tried to breath. Santiago looked at Maddie. “Let him go. Go do something about your mother.”

Maddie pulled her hand back and walked over to Yori. “You know the trick you used on me was a good one but daddy taught me right. Maddie laid her hand on Yori's head. “I request a life transfer”

Lightning struck the sky. A figure floated down. “State your request of transfer, Miss Madison Halo”

Yori started to screamed as Maddie walked to the figure. “I would like to restore my father's body. I want to tranfer my mother's soul into the necklace and my father into his body. She needs to feel his pain”

The figure looked at Yori. “Your request will be thought out carefully. We will take Yori Halo until the decision is made”

Amaryliis pulled Arigette over. The figure looked at Santiago and Draven. “I sense evil in this wolf.”

Maddie nodded. “He seeks revenge.”

The figure walked towards Santiago. “We will take him off your hands. He will not be able to cause more harm”

Santiago looked at Draven and dropped him. Draven quickly caught his breath. The figure walked forward and touched him. Draven screamed as he vanished. The figure then walked to Yori. He touched her and she vanished.

Maddie bowed. “Thank you, Dago”

Dago bowed back. “We are here to serve magic as we can. One of us will answer your request soon.”

Maddie nodded. Lightning struck the sky and Dago vanished. Santiago looked at Maddie. “Who was that?”

“That was a Laksha. When witches and azuls first started magic, they wanted servants. The Laksha were created but over the years they have gotten bigger and don't just say yes anymore.”