Chapter 2

Kellie groaned. She felt like she had been run over. "Come on Kell. You gotta wake up. You have been a sleep for three days" a voice said.

Kellie opened her eyes to see Maddie smiling. "What did you hit me with?"

Maddie frowned. "You were shot with silver idiot. Don't you remember anything?"

Kellie thought back. She remembered taking down hunters. Then a black wolf came out and she was shot. Her eyes widened. Maddie nodded. "You found your mate. Oh and let me go a head and mention he is an alpha that has his head stuck up his ass!!"

Kellie shook her head. "Where are we?"

"Oh did I forget that? We are in hot head's healing house. He wouldn't help to find a cave. He just decided we would come to his healing house. Oh and we can't exit the room and no one can come in. Your mate is just a peach"

Kellie sniffed the air. "What is that I smell?"

"That would probably be our gaurds with food. See old alpha bitch pissed me off and I almost went full blown power on her. Scared the crap out her so to try and I guess keep me calm, she sends us food. Also the beta keeps walking in front of the door"

"This all happened while I was out?"

Maddie nodded. "Who knew that our little trip here would be such an adventure?"

Kellie tried to sit up and groaned. Maddie helped her sit against the wall. "If you open your wounds I will hurt you"

Kellie laughed. "I want food"

Maddie nodded and walked to door. "Food please. I am backing away"

Kellie raised an eyebrow. Maddie backed up. "For some reason, wolves have a hate for witches. They will not give us food unless they feel they have control."

"They do know your an azul right?"

"I have tried to tell them but they only see witch. Is it on my forehead?"

Kellie shook her head and smiled. The door opened and a tray slid in. The door slammed closed. Maddie handed a plate to Kellie. "I think old alpha bitch-"

"Why are you calling her that?" Kellie interrupted.

"That is how she introduced herself"

"She must have gave you her name"

"It was Ari or something"

Kellie took a bite. "What has you all worked up? You are usually not this...I can't find the words"

Maddie nodded. "Well let's start with old alpha bitch. She does something to make me talk what I shouldn't have been saying. Then there is that stupid beta that constantly walks by that door and it drives me up the wall. I am just ready to get out of here. I feel like a prisoner and I hate it"

"Have you gone in your medi zone?"

"I have been to busy keeping watch over you."

Kellie slapped Maddie. "Go into your medi zone! Your powers are needing balance"

Maddie looked at her. Kellie smiled. "I will be fine. Lay a stone barrier down and go into your zone. You need to get everything back in order"

Maddie nodded. "Let me eat first."

~~~~~~

Nathaniel sighed. There had been getting complaints of Jericho making pups cry. He figured it was time to talk to him. He stood up and walked out.

Nathaniel walked over to the healing house. Jericho looked up. "I didn't mean to make the pups cry"

"I know. What has you so upset?"