Chapter 3

This chapter went a little off plan and the ending is a little rushed but I hope you enjoy.

Kellie gasped. She checked on Maddie then banged on the door. The door opened and Raven looked in. "I need to speak with your alpha" Kellie exclaimed.

"There are hunters-"

"I know that! I have an idea. Tell your alpha that I will handle them and we will leave"

Raven nodded and shut the door. Kellie looked at Maddie. "I am sorry"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel ran to the room. Raven had repeated the message then went to get everyone together. He opened the door and looked at Kellie. "Get everyone in the back houses. Send Jericho to help me get Maddie and I will take care of the hunters."

"You want her in the back?"

"No I want her in the front"

~~~~~~~~~

Jericho carefully put Maddie down. "Now what?"

"You go to the-"

"I am not leaving"

"Fine but stay close to Maddie"

Jericho nodded. Kellie leaned down. "Hunters are after us Maddie."

A barrier formed around them. Maddie started to glow and the earth started to shake. She opened her eyes and raised her hand. Trees started to blow and rain came down. Stick rose in the air and flew in different directions.

Kellie closed her eyes as she heard screams. Lightning shot through the trees. Maddie screamed and raised her other hand. Rocks started to fly. Jericho looked in amazement.

Maddie lowered her arms and turned to Kellie. "No more hunters remain but the medi zone did not finish."

Kellie nodded. "Let everything go then. You can rest then go back in the medi zone."

Maddie looked at her then fainted. Everything stopped and the barrier fell. Jericho picked Maddie up and held her close. Kellie looked at the back houses. "You guys can come out now!"

Heads poked out as Arigette ran forward. "No houses we destroyed..."

"They would have been if hunters had been in them. I only wanted you guys away so she wouldn't accidentally hit y'all."

"Is she ok?"

"She just needs rest. She didn't get to finish the medi zone and using her powers before they are balanced hurts her. I need to find a cave"

"A cave?"

"I promised that if you guys listened to me then we would leave. I am not fully healed but I am enough to protect Maddie"

Arigette shook her head. "You will stay here"

Kellie sighed. "I don't want to be a prisoner again and being here puts you guys in danger"

"We can put you in one of the empty houses and-"

"Your mate and the alpha would never agree."

"I will make them agree. You are not a threat"

"I am sorry. Staying here is a danger and staying would be to hard for Nathaniel and me."

"I wish I could convince you. For some reason you have been nice to be around."

Kellie smiled and hugged Arigette. Arigette sighed then smiled. "I still have my last question"

Kellie laughed. "What is your question?"