Chapter 7

So this chapter was a surprise to me. I hope you enjoy it.

Jericho laughed. "I have missed you buddy! Shall we go like old times?"

Nathaniel smirked. "I take two, you take two, and white one over there takes the last one?"

"Excuse me?!" Kellie exclaimed.

The boys laughed. The hunters looked at each other. One raised his gun. Nathaniel quickly shifted. He ran and jumped on the hunter. Jericho jumped in the air. "Tear his head off!"

Kellie shook her head. "You two are not having all the fun!"

Jericho watched as Kellie ran to a hunter. She kicked his leg forward and he fell. She quickly snapped his neck. She looked at him. "Snapping the neck or cutting the throat are the fast way to kill"

A hunter ran to Jericho. Jericho grabbed his arm and threw him into a tree. Another hunter started after him. He turned to grab him when Nathaniel jumped on the guy's back.

Kellie ran to the one by the tree. She cut his neck and looked around. "I got two and Nathaniel got two. Where is the last one?"

Nathaniel sniffed the air and growled. Jericho ran into the trees. Kellie walked towards Nathaniel. Nathaniel got in front of her. They heard a howl.

Kellie looked around. "Where is she, Nathaniel?"

"I am right here white wolf" The hunter said.

Kellie felt pain. She looked to see her shoulder bleeding. Nathaniel growled and quickly shifted.

"Oh, did I anger the bad black wolf?"

Kellie felt another shot. She fell to the ground holding her stomach. They waited a moment. They heard the hunter scream in pain.

Nathaniel quickly took Kellie in his arms. "Jericho got her. You will be fine."

Kellie groaned. "You..Don't..Even..Like..Me"

"You are still my mate. Plus you are an inspiration to white wolves everywhere."

Kellie smiled before she fainted. Nathaniel looked to see Jericho come through the trees. "Sorry it took so long. She set a trap and it caught me. I had to get out to get her." Jericho explained.

Nathaniel stood up. "Where did it get you?"

Jericho showed his cut up hand. "I think it is broken"

Nathaniel sighed. They walked to the cave. Maddie came running out. "What the hell happened?! May woke up screaming that you were hurt"

Jericho's eyes widened. He quickly ran to the back of the cave. Maddie looked at Kellie and gasped. "Put her on that mat right there. I need to get the first aid."

Nathaniel laid Kellie down as Maddie went to the back of the cave. He moved Kellie's hair away from her face. He knew she was a white wolf, but all he wanted to do was kiss her. He wanted to hug and run with her.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND?!" Maddie screamed.

"I ran into a trap..." Jericho trailed off.

Nathaniel drowned them out. He knew he needed to get the pack moving but he didn't want to leave. "Why did you come looking for me?"

Maddie came back. She sat down and pulled out some gauze. "You may want to close your eyes or go outside. This is gonna be a nice scene" Maddie whispered.

Nathaniel stood up. "I must go move the pack."

Maddie didn't look at him. She just started pulling out tools. Nathaniel turned to walk away. "Don't raise her hopes only to crush them. She has enough of that."