13 : Home Invasion

A/N- Ok before you start reading, I changed the dad's name. My friend said Angelo is used abundantly. Soo, I decided to take her advice and change it to Nico. So when you see the name, Nico, that's Rhiy Rhiy's (ahaha lol) dad. You can read now :)

13 : Home Invasion

Music blasted from my laptop as I clean my room. I hummed the tune to Lana Del Ray, "Videogames", while I began to make up my bed. Halfway done fixing up the bed, I decided that I didn't like the color of my sheets and blankets. I stripped my bed bare, and tossed the comforter, and sheets to the dirty clothes pile. I gathered up the dirty clothes, and took them down to laundry room. On my back up to my room, I made a quick stop at the linen closet, where we keep our towels and other stuff, and grabbed my aqua bed set.

I walked back into my room, happy I could see my floor again. I tied each curtain, that hung loose around my bed, to the columns that were connected to the frame of my bed. Every since I was younger, I always wanted a canopy bed. Just recently I begged my parents to buy me it for me. But it took a lot of good grades, and persuading. I was putting on my sheets, when knocks came from the other side of my door.

"Come in," I yelled over my music.

When I looked up, my smile began to fade. No longer wanting to stare at him stare at me, I resumed my activities that I was doing before he interrupted. I pulled the sheets over my mattress, making sure each corner was gripped tight by the soft white material."Do you need something," I said, acknowledging Jace. I tucked the pillow under my neck, an pulled the thin material over it. "I came to talk to you, and see if you were feeling any better" he said

"What happened to your phone," I looked up to see him leaning on my door frame with his hands shoved in his pocket. He gave me a flat look, and said "You forwarded all of my calls." I restrained from smirking. "Oh yeah, I did forward your calls," I recalled, shamelessly. I didn't say anything more to him. I walked over to my laptop and change the song to "My Afternoon Dream", by Jhene Aiko.

"You can take a seat, if you want," I said over the music, keeping my back to him.

I went back over to my bed. Jace sat down in the sofa chair near my window, and watched me finish making up my bed. When I was done making my bed, I took a look around my room. I smiled to myself, finally it's clean again. I leaned against the column, near my sofa chair.

"So, what do you need to talk about," I said in a tone that was everything but disarming. I tried to be nice, if not calm. "About the project," he started. "Oh do you need my information, I found some stuff," I said walking to my desk. I rummage through my bag in search of the project papers. When I found the papers, I gave them to Jace. "That's all I got done, you can have it I guess, oh and you can have this book to," I said grabbing the book, off of my book shelf.

When I turned to hand him the book, he frowned at me.

"I didn't come here to take your work," he said lowly. "I came here to see if you still wanted to work together on the project," he explained.

I furrowed my eye brows and tilted my head sideways. I was quite confused, I thought he was working with that new girl. "What's the catch," I thought to myself.

"You want me to work with you," I clarified.

"And Raven," he added.

Disappointed. To make (someone) unhappy by not being as good as expected or by not doing something that was hoped for or expected. I swallowed a sigh, and sat on my bed. I grabbed the remote control off of my nights stand. I turned on the tv, and flipped through the channels. When I settled on one channel, Jace stepped in from of the tv blocking my view.