Wake Me Up

A/N

It's official. My story has been entered into the Watty Awards. I'm so nervous. There's so many books entered with a heck of a lot more reads than me that will probably win. I hope they do though. Their stories are amazayn!

Also, I realize that my story is somewhat of a cookie cutter fan fic, but I try my hardest to make it different from the rest. Who knows.....there's always more surprises in store when it comes to Lexi J

PS- I know the hotel we're in doesn't exist, but just pretend okay? Xx

Song for this chap: Wake Me Up- Ed Sheeran

"Nina's turn!" I scream. "Gracie! Truth or Dare!" she yells.

"Dare!"

"Do we even need truth anymore?"

"Yes!" Olivia and Zayn yell, while everyone else yells "No!"

"Dare or dare it is." I smirk. I look over at Zayn, laughing as his mouth forms into a frown. "Don't worry Bradford Bad Boi, I'll go easy on you. As for the others? Good luck." He still frowns. I have to admit, that was probably one of the worst things I could have said to him at the time. "Come here you." A devilish grin creeps across my lips. I hold my arms out, wrapping them around his muscular torso. "Uhh....." "Just say tanks then shut up." "Tanks." he laughs, then goes silent. "Good boy." I give his hair a light pat. A look of disgust crosses his face, as a mirror and comb are out of his pocket faster then lightning. He proceeds to hurriedly comb through his hair. He checks his reflection, breathes a sigh of relief, then puts both back into his pocket. "Really Vain?" "As a matter of fact, yes really."

"Okay you two, that's enough." Harry pulls me closer to him, running his hand through my mop head of hair. "Ooo, someone's jealous." I tease.

"Am not!"

"Am too!"

"It's are too, and I'm not!"

"Fine, ARE TOO!"

"What should I be jealous of? An Afro comb."

"You've got a point there." I see Zayn cross his arms. "No offense Vain."

"Some taken." he fake cries.

Let's just get on with this. The girls know how I am when I'm tired. As soon as I get comfortable, I'm out like a light. There could be zebras on unicycles in the living room and it still wouldn't help me stay awake. I guess that's what I get for being a heavy sleeper. "I dare you to go streaking through the hotel!" Nina giggles, pressing up against Niall just in case Gracie tries to throw anything.

"No! N. O. NO! I am so not doing that!" Sure enough, Gracie throws her Nutella spoon at Nina. It hits her leg, bouncing off and landing right in front of Liam. "Sp-sp-spoon." He whispers, hiding behind Olivia. His head peeks out from behind her shoulder, checking to make sure the inanimate object doesn't jump up and bite him when he's not looking. "I'll save you Liam!!" Nina jumps off the recliner, landing Spiderman style on the floor. She drops to her stomach, beginning to army crawl over to the spoon. She snatches it in her tiny fingers. "Haha! Take that evil vixen."

Everyone claps as she returns back to her seat, spoon in hand. I snap. You know, like people do in poetry slams? Snapping is cool.

"Now Gracie......" Nina points the spoon right at Gracie's face. "You can't chicken out of a dare." "I can and I will!" She pouts, crossing her arms. Louis wraps his arms around her, patting her head. Almost as if she was a dog. "Can I at least have my underwear and bra on?" "I guess so...." Nina snickers, hiding her face into Niall's shirt.

"None of the boys can look at me!"

Louis opens his mouth to protest, raising a finger, but Gracie smacks her hand over it. "No Louis, not even you." All of the boys turn around, covering their eyes with their hands. Me and the girls start whispering back and forth as Gracie strips down.