A Night In Paris- Part Two

A/N I know my chapter's have been getting kinda shorter, but this is legit (Ok i hate that word, but in this case it's true) My favorite chapter to write, So Romantic!

Also,

Comment, vote, read

Carrots, Lexi J :)

His lips are soft and sweet, moving in time with mine. His cologne fills my nostrils. I pressed my lips harder against his, fighting hard to hold back nervous giggles. I wish we could always be like this, not necessarily the kissing part, but the closeness and the romantic part. I feel his lips form into a smile as I walk around towards his side of the table. He stands up and takes my head in his hands. I wrap mine around his neck, kissing him even more. His teeth nibble at my bottom lip. Oh wow. Having never actually kissed someone like this before, I'm not sure what I was expecting. But it wasn't near as good as this.

Perfection is a word I rarely use to describe something. But that's exactly what this was. He wasn't pushing it, making sure everything was slow. He was gentle. Caring. Loving. Gorgeous. And I'm just throwing this out there, sexy. Everything I'd ever wanted in someone. I'm just afraid I'm not everything he's ever wanted.

My tongue traces his bottom lip, and he smiles again. Now, I'm not saying we Frenched (not quite ready for that yet), but it was just as loving and amazing.

I press my body into his, my fingers twirling at the curls along the back of his neck. Laughter comes from his mouth, but he pulls away, kissing at my neck instead. Ho-ly crap. This was just pure gold.

I bring his face back up to mine as he intertwines his fingers in my hair.

We must have stood there kissing for a good five minutes before we got interrupted.

"Eh-hmmmmm....." The waiter cleared his throat. Whoops. We both go red faced as we pull apart. I return back to my seat, debating about slipping on my converse. Nah, to risky. Still.....

Theses pumps are killing me, giving me blisters all over. I bend over while Harry's not looking and slide them off. A small moan escapes my lips. Ahhhhhhh...

Sweet relief.

"Dinner is served."

2 random French guys appear at the sides of the table, silver covered trays in their hands. Reminds me of one of those hotel movies, where the order room service. Maybe if I'm lucky the hotel will have some when we return. (I'm a fat kid at heart, what can I say) I only pray it's not something to fancy. I enjoy my junk food like Yogi Bear loves pic-a-nic baskets.

The lids are lifted off, revealing simple pizza and Mountain Dew underneath. Giggles soon appear from my lips. "Only Harry..." I mutter under my breath, "only Harry."

"Dig in!" He shouts, shooing the waiters away. I'm self-conscious about my weight as is, let alone when he's staring at me right before I shove my face full of junk food.

"Eat!" he commands. He brings the soda to his lips, chugging almost all of it down. I nod my head, refusing to eat- no matter how hungry I am. Harry gives me the "Are you kidding me right now?" look, glaring at my plate.

"Lexi, this is our date and I command you to eat!"

"Oh, you command me do you?" I fling a pepperoni his way, landing right in his curls.

"My hair!!" he screams. He looks like a bobble head, shaking his head back and forth really fast in order to get the meat out of his hair. "Honestly Styles, you're as bad as Zayn the Vain sometimes." I laugh, taking a teeny tiny sip of my hyper juice.

"I'm not that bad..." he pouts. His bottom lip folds down. His eyes remind me of "Puss in Boots", wide and longing. That boy will be the death of me.