Harry, put some pants on!!!!

A/N Decided to do more POV chapters :) Also, if any information about london is wrong I apologize. Having never been there, it makes it a tiny bit complicated to write.

Lexi:

Me and Harry quickly get in the car. Grace sounded urgent and angry on the phone, so i decided it might be best to hurry. I replay our conversation in my head like a broken record.

"Hello?"

"LIFE ISNT'T FAIR!!

"What?

"My dad not only won't let my go to London, but he says I'm for-bid-en from seeing louis again!" she bursts into painful loud tears.

"Ok Gracie, calm down. Let me slip my jacket on and we'll be right over."

More tears fill the line, and I hang up. "Crap!" i scream, causing Harry to jump. "We left the boys at home alone!!"

He curses under his breath. "I wouldn't expect a house to be there when we get back." i grin, sun blasting my eyes. I pull into Grace's driveway and off we go.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" a wail comes from the back side of the boat shaped house. "That's either Grace, or Bigfoot. I'm not sure I want to find out." "Yes, because teen girls' love to be compared to huge, hairy beasts." he simply grins, his dimples making an appearance.

"GRACE!!!! Grace!!" i scream, running throughout the house. "Up here!" she screams from the nearby loft.

"Umm you might want to change...."

"Why?"

"Why hello there Grace."

"What the **** is he doing here?"

She leaps off the bed, scrambling to reach a blanket for cover. "Is she commando?" Harry asks. "No! Gosh, a flirt and a perv? I expected more from you."

"Don't look at me! It's hideous!!"

Her care-bear shirt peeps through the top of the blanket. I also catch a glance of her pink frilly shorts with "SEXY" written across the butt.

"Wow, Grace, girly much?"

"Shut up Curly, no one asked you."

Tension. Yeesh. "Harry, can you excuse us for a moment?" "You got it babe." he winks and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"You might as well go without me." Grace's baby blue eyes still glisten with tears. "We would never leave you!" she takes her head away from her hands, looking me straight in the eye. "I want you to, for Louis." my face had about as much expression as a brick wall. "Tell him I....I...I love him..." "I promise." i grip her into a bear hug then make an escape to the car. I can only pray the house is still intact when we return.

My nostrils burn as I enter the house. "What *cough* is that *cough cough* smell?!" i hear Harry also hacking his lungs out. "NOTHING!" all 4 boys scream in unison. I make my way to the kitchen. "What kind of idiot burns Ramen Noodles?!?!"

Louis stares blankly at the floor. "Boo bear, seriously?! Ramen noodles?" harry coughs. "Sorry?" louis half heartedly shrugs his shoulders. "YOU'RE CLEANING THIS UP, NOW!!" all boys tremble with fear at the volume of my voice, and soon all are scrubbing counters and cleaning dishes. How the heck did Snow White put up with 7 of them?

"Where's Grace?" Louis asks. I pull him to the side. "She can't come.......but she told me to tell you, that, that she loves you." "Won't I see her again?" i shake my head. Lou appears to be crying. "Aww Carrot Boy, please don't cry." "I'm not crying!!" he wipes his eyes. Ugh, typical man. "Shut. Your.Mouth."