Suprise!

"heyyy leilaaaa" i scream as she walks up the steps. "Lexi I did all my chores! What do you possibly want?!" i start to think of something. It's crazy, but it just might work. "it's just, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" i scream, tackling leila to the ground in a bear hug.

Lexi: 1

Leila: 0

"what the-" but she just's goes off running back to the neighbors, her eyes filled with questionable looks. My quest is complete.

I return back to the house, and make my way to my bedroom, but there's no sign of the boys. Maybe they went to my sister's room by accident. Glad from the now relief, I've been over-thinking everything i've said since they got here. My stomach starts shooting pain. I begin to feel that entire bottle of water coming back to haunt me. sprinting to the bathroom i unbutton my jeans, starting to pull them down when,

"SURPRISE!!!"

I fall to the floor, landing on a pile of dirty clothes, hitting my head on the wall in the process. Ouch!

They boys realize what they've done and attempt to help me up. Instead all i get is Niall and Harry falling backwards into the tub, and me back into the heap of clothes. Zayn, Liam, and Louis slide to the floor in gut-busting laughter. Shuffling around, i move the clothes out of the way and grip onto the counter. I manage to get back to my feet. "little clumsy there are we?" Harry looks at me questionably, "oh, nice underwear by the way." looking down i notice my pants are around my knees, revealing far to much for my comfort. I turn around in shock and quickly re-button them. "Of course you would notice that Harry." I reply slyly, throwing a towel his way. He simply grins.

I link arms with him and I lead the boys to tour my lovely home. Regret smacks me in the face, for the most embarrassing thing possible is standing in the corner.

The first thing they notice is my Cody Simpson cut-out.

Louis: "OMG i love you cody!" his voice extremely high pitched.

Niall: is that lipstick I see

Harry: just thought I'd let you know, there's a stalker in your room.

Liam: Aww, wittle wexi a has a crushy wushy

Zayn: Where's my cut-out? I'm everyone's favorite?!

I give each of them a small smack on the face. The show mock panic. "You realize I could take any of you right?" i say, adding a wink for effect. Niall and Harry shove up their sleeves. "BRING IT ON LITTLE GIRL!!" I run out of the room and down the stairs, making my way to the beautiful outdoors.

I run house to house, tree to tree. Nina has given me quite a few pointers over the years. That, combined with my Hunger Games obsession, makes my 130lb body light as a feather. I stop to catch mu breath, perching against a nearby tree. I hear shuffling of leaves behind me. Knowing someone is coming, i make the "wise" decision to move to a different tree. Bad move.

A hand clasps over my mouth. Panicked, i clamp down, hard. "Oi! Was that necessary?" i recognize Harry's voice and release my grip. "Sorry bout that." "s'ok." he wipes my spit off his hand and scoots closer to me. His breath is on my neck, the peppermint smell filling my nostrils.

"How'd you find me?" I cross my legs and stare deep into his blue-gray eyes. He leans in even closer, his face so close to mine I think I might faint. "That's for me to know, and you to find out."

His gives me a swift kiss on the cheek, then backs away as if he hadn't meant to. I feel disappointed, as if I wasn't good enough. You'd think you'd get used to it, the disappointment. Coming from Harry though, it hits me like a bullet. More crunching of leaves come from the left of our hiding spot. As if on cue, one leprechaun and 3 British boys jump out from the trees.

My mind is still on Harry, and I burst into a fit of tears. The boys sit there, to shocked for words. Harry's lip quivers, like it's begging to talk but just can't say the words.

Louis and Niall sit down and put their arms around me. I feel comfortable, but the tears keep on flowing. Niall wipes my tears away with his sleeve. He puts his lips to my ear."Shhhhh," he whispers, please don't cry. Everything will be just fine." Louis strokes my hair.

Out of nowhere, Liam begins singing.

"Girl I can see it in your eyes you're disappointed, cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart..."

Before I know it, I'm bobbing my head to the beat, swaying side to side with Louis Zayn and Niall. At the chorus, everyone drops out and I'm left singing by myself.

"It's gotta be Yooooooouu-" I stop mid-note. The boys urge me to keep going. My voice is rusty at first, hoarse from the tears. It finally adjusts, no longer breaking on the high notes.

Harry lends me his hand, and throws me onto his back, piggy back style. We take off back towards the house, the sun shining brightly in the afternoon sun. The final round of tears comes and goes as we finish the song.

"Tell you what," Liam suggests, "We'll cook you dinner, you pick out a movie, and we'll all have a smashing evening." everyone nods their heads in agreement. The house is now far less distant, and I have Harry put me down in fear of breaking his back. He's reluctant, be sits me down in the grass.

"Race you!" the boys scream, Harry smacking me on the butt. "I'll get you for that Styles!" I yell, chasing them all into the house.