Rapunzel Rapunzel, Hit Me With Your Frying Pan

A/N wow, lately my story has been getting a lot of feedback. I LOVE IT! Feel free to comment about anything you want. From Potatoes to Harry's curls, anything.

Y'all are so awesome, you know that right?

PS: Sorry this chap isn't as funny as the others. I pinky swear I'll be getting back into the funny bits.

-Lexi J xx

Song for this chap: Karma- The Sarurdays

Harry's POV:

How did I not realize this sooner? It seems so obvious now. The way he was trying to lure Lex away from me wasn't so he could get to her, it was so he could get to me. Don't get me wrong, getting affection from fans was flattering, but this was just.....erm....creepy. There's a difference between having a fan that's a boy and one that's a stalker. Great, now I'm thinking about if he stalked me, what did he see? Real smooth Styles, real smooth.

"Dingdingding, we have a winner!" Andrew fist pumps the air twice. Now that I know the truth, I'm finding it hard to look him in the eye.

I look over to Lex. Her face is pale, eyes wide, mouth slightly open. "It'll be okay baby, I won't let him hurt you." I grip my arm tight on her shoulders. She gulps, then slowly nods.

"You see Harry," Andrew continues, "I've loved you ever since you first auditioned for X factor. I knew we were meant to be. So, that's why I got the job of being a journalist, so I could see you and get to take pictures of you."

I feel as if I'm going to vomit. I regret even taking a sip of that champagne, for it's now unsettling in my stomach. Obsessed. Andrew was obsessed. Not dedicated, obsessed. I mean, the boy took pictures of me for Christ's sake! I dare you to look in the dictionary under obsessed and not see a picture of him there.

"Andrew, th-that's flattering and all, but I don't feel for you l-like that."

"Not yet, but you will."

"Now Andrew-"

But my words are cut off as lips meet mine. And they are definitely not Lexi's. They're rough and chapped, and far to slobbery. I scrunch my lips together tight, just incase Andrew tries to do anything else. I attempt to throw him off. Gripping onto his shoulders, I push hard. He jolts, but grabs onto my blazer, resulting him to stay pressed to me. My mind is so unfocused, I can barely hear Lex's cries for help. This is so uncomfortable. I can honestly say I've never planned on kissing a guy this way. Yeah, I know the fans joke about me and Louis, but I don't think about him that way. Especially not with Lex in my life now.

I open my eyes for a split second to see what's happening around me.

*CLUNK!*

And all goes black.

-------

"Olivia! I can't believe you did that!"

"I said I was sorry! At least I got Creepy McStalker pants off of him."

Although the voices are quiet, they pound hard against my ears. Ugghhhhhhh. My head feels like it's been hit by an 18 wheeler truck. Is the world spinning more than usual? I hope I'm just being delusional.

I flutter my eyes open, only to find my curls are obscuring my view. I reach my arm up, brushing them out of the way. Ah! Oh god that hurt! What was that? I rub my hand over my forehead again. Ouch. I wince a little as I brush over to the left side. Sure enough, a golf ball sized lump sits right there, pulsing and throbbing.

"He's awake! Harry! Harry! Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Lex sits right down beside me, brushing my hair out of my eyes. I'm so glad to see her right now. And she looked stunning. Black hair slightly messy, probably just out of worry. And she already looked phenomenal, just now with this head injury and her leaning over and helping me when I'm in pain really showed her inner beauty.