The Arrival of Nina

Me feet pound against the carpet, chasing Harry around the house until I finally get him back for smacking my bum like a pervert.

I weigh about the same as him, so it wasn't that hard to pin him to the ground. I soon have him in a headlock, enjoying his whimpers knowing I am superior. Hearing laughter, i look up. Each of the boys has their phones out, video taping the whole thing.

"TAP OUT!" i scream in Harry's ear.

"NEVER!!!"

(on the outside im about to rip his freaking head off. On the inside my thoughts go like this:

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Harry Styles!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!)

"Guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way." i raise my foot, about to kick his no-no square when-

"ok ok! I tap out!! Just not there, please!!" i slowly release his headlock.

"Where'd you learn to fight like that?" Niall asks. "Well lets see, this is hill-billy country and I have two younger sisters, so that adds up to," *pause for effect*, "It runs in the family." the boys oooooohhh and ahhhh. Harry lays motionless on the floor. "Aww, did I mess up the I-make-the-gals-go-crazy curls?" i pout. "So what you're saying is.....you're Cray-zee for me." his grin is far too big. "In your dreams loverboy!" but inside im dying to scream "YES YOU IDIOT!!"

*Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-ou*

"Aha!,"Harry shouts (right in my ear mind you) "You're a Lie-ah!" he enunciates the ahhhh. "Just because your particular line of the song is my ringtone, doesnt mean im in loooooove with you." he still has that happy-go-lucky smile on his face.

"Now all of you.....SHUT YOUR BIG FAT MOUTHS!!" i shout, answering my phone.

Hello?

Hey, it's Nina! Why haven't you answered my calls. I'm ashamed of you young lady!

Sorry mother (friends, can't live with em, can't live without em.)

Anywaysssss, I'm almost to your house.

I curse under my breath. Why did i have to make plans today?!

Oh....yah....that's cool.

The boys chuckle on the background. I cover up the end of my phone. "Shut up you twits!!" the laughter quickly dies down

Is something wrong Lex?

What?! No! Everything's fine! Promise!

Ok then, I guess I'll see you soon.

Bye!

"Get into the bathroom and lock the door." i shout. "Rawr. Kinky." louis says, pretending to be a cat. "Gosh, do y'all ever stop being perv's."

"Fraid not." Liam says.

"Nope." says Zayn, popping the p.

Sigh. "Just get in there!" "That's what she said." "Gah!" i storm out of the room, just in time. Nina's car pulls into the driveway. "Come in!" I shout from the top of the stairs.

Nina's dressed in her usual, forever 21 top, skinny jeans, and gold sparkly flats. Her light brown hair is straight with her bangs pinned back. "what happened?" what does she mean? I look down at my jeans. Grass stains all over from running through the woods. The house is even worse, food is all over the counter, popcorn scatters all across the living room. "umm...well...." before I have time to explain, a loud crash comes from the bathroom. I sprint down the hall, leaving Nina at the stairs. "what is happening in there?!" i whisper. "Sorry, Harry and Niall got into a little fit. We promise to stay quiet!"