Nando's Always Leads To A High Speed Chase

A/N almost to 2,000!!! Thanks so much :) Gonna work harder on this chap....so enjoy!

"Umm, who are you?" I ask the - completely freaking hot! - stranger. His dark hair was longer, and his eyes baby blue. He wore grey skinnies, hi-tops, white sweater, and tan peacoat. His smile showed that he's met me before, (he also said "babe" -_-) but I think I'd remember meeting him. He stuck his hands in his pockets, probably trying to look more professional. He bites his lips, his eyes focused on the mess of what we call our room.

"Andrew, Andrew Ramsey." His eyes meet mine. I blush, staring impatiently at the ground. SNAP OUT OF IT!!! YOU LOVE HARRY YOU BLOODY IDIOT!! 

"Well Mr. Ramsey, here's another question. Why are you at my door?" "My suite is right down the hall, and when I saw you walk down the corridor, i simply had to talk to you." ok.....that was creepy. Awkward silence sets in, and I'm about to say my comeback when.

"Lexi!! Why is there a hot British guy in our doorway?!" olivia screams, jumping out from the kitchen. Nina and Grace practically throw themselves out of the bedroom, sliding around the hardwood floor until they body slam into Olivia. "I honestly don't know." The girls moan, piled one on top of each on the floor. Olivia and Grace curse under their breath. I turn my attention back to Andrew. I don't know what it was, but something about him made me uneasy. 

With a flip of his hair, he addresses the gals. "Hello ladies. Would you mind leaving me and Lex alone for a minute?" they all blush, staring down at the floor. Grace starts to giggle uncontrollably. Liv grabs her by the shoulders, pushing her into the kitchen so they can eavesdrop. Nina soon follows in pursuit, her muted laughter not going un-noticed. 

"Ah!" i turn around. Andrew scared the $#\@ out of me. He now stood right beside me, so close that I could smell his Old Spice cologne. "Sorry, didn't mean to give you a fright." he wraps his arm around me. I swat his hand, turning away from him and heading over to the couch. His expression saddens forming a frown. "Sorry.....," i say, " I'm sure you're a sweet guy, but I don't really know you. Plus....i kind-of have a boyfriend...." I sit criss cross apple sauce, staring into those puppy dog eyes. "Oh, well he's lucky whoever he is." wait, this is just getting weird. I literally just met this guy, and he's already pulling the "pity me" crap. Nuh-uh, that doesn't cut it in Lexi world. "Andrew, I'm happily taken. But, we can still hang out if you want, maybe find out more about each other before you fall for me." i place a reassuring hand on his shoulder, his smile widening. "I didn't mean to startle you. It's just, look at you! Gorgeous! But I think I'll take you up on that offer." "Good, how about Nando's tomorrow at noon. Do you mind if I bring some friends." "Not at all." he slips his hands back into his pockets, and heads back to the door. "See you tomorrow, Hazel Eyes." he winks. No guy (besides Harry) has given me this kind of attention. A sick feeling rushes to my stomach, and I know something horrible is coming. 

The next day:

"NANDO'S!!!!!" Niall shouts as we pile out of the car. Knowing so much about 1D, you'd think I'd have known what Nando's looked like. But alas, it is nothing like I expected.

The red sign easily draws people in, and the smell, mmmmmm. Chicken and fresh burgers scents filled my nostrils. I look in the window, seeing people chomp down on their sandwiches and "chips." (Always found that weird, what do they call potato chips then?) 

A/N if British, feel free to explain it to me :)

Nina nudges my arm. "Do you realize how long I've waited for this?" she eyes Niall, who's practically foaming at the mouth at the thought of food. "Me too sister, me too." 

The little bells rings, and soon all 11 of us are seated at our table, ready to take our order. "So, who is this guest you've invited?" Louis elbows my ribs as I look over the menu. "You'll see." i smirk. A frizzy haired waitress with far to much red lipstick approaches our table. "Can I get you guys something to drink?" "Coke please." me and the gals say. The lady laughs, lifting an eyebrow. "I take it you're not from around here?" "Nope, we're from Missouri." she throws another quizzical look our way, but eventually writes down all of our drink orders.